Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-13-2014, 11:19 AM  
Gettin T4iggy With It

I fugged a tranny last night, ask me anything

go ahead
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:00 PM   #256
In Search of a Life

Topical humor

So what…. did you Putin his butt?
Was it Messi?
Was he spanish? If so, did you give him an el BJ?
Did you start to feel Melo the day after? I'm sure Melo was weirded out by that.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #257
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
I would have shot it off and then pureed the remains in a Ninja professional before feeding them to a stray cat and then giving it a bowl of antifreeze

You'd get a smoother purée with a Vitamix.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:06 PM   #258
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Jones View Post
go ahead
Ok Jimbo ya thought it was pussy as ya got back to her place the cock is out or the bag. You state you were to drunk and horny and was to late you had to get your nut. So you didn't come prepared right. I mean tell me you don't carry KY to go on ya. Did you spit in that brown eye or did you drill oil in the desert? Dry gulch'ed him didn't you?
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:12 PM   #259
Gettin T4iggy With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
OP - please rank in terms of hotness: http://www.cnn.com/2013/11/14/showbi...html?hpt=hp_c3

fuk it. ..id smash number 2.
Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.Jim Jones is not part of the Right 53.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:14 PM   #260
Gettin T4iggy With It

Quote:
Originally Posted by srvy View Post
Ok Jimbo ya thought it was pussy as ya got back to her place the cock is out or the bag. You state you were to drunk and horny and was to late you had to get your nut. So you didn't come prepared right. I mean tell me you don't carry KY to go on ya. Did you spit in that brown eye or did you drill oil in the desert? Dry gulch'ed him didn't you?
nah it was pretty slick, i don't quite remember but i'm assuming he lubed himself up
Old 07-13-2014, 08:16 PM   #261
Rookie

Sometimes I like to go to McDonalds, bend over sideways, and stick french fries in my ass.
lobsterfoe is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-13-2014, 08:25 PM   #262
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobsterfoe View Post
Sometimes I like to go to McDonalds, bend over sideways, and stick french fries in my ass.
Have you met Jim Jones?
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #263
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Have you met Jim Jones?
No, but he sounds like a classy lady.
lobsterfoe is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:19 PM   #264
MVP

This thread is great comedy.
Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Pepe Silvia has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #265
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whosurdaddy View Post
A lot of overcompensating going on in here.
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:22 PM   #266
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PackerinMo View Post
This thread is great comedy.
This too.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:27 PM   #267
Greatest QB Duo of 2015

Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Rams Fan 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #268
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
Hah, exactly what I was thinking. I've never understood the extreme reaction people have to stuff like this. If it does it for you, great; if it's not your thing, A-OK. Where is all the "OMG GONNA BARF PUSSY-FLAVORED VOMIT BRB" coming from? Nobody's going to suspect anything about your sexuality because you clicked on this thread, and seeing a transsexual without feeling revulsion doesn't make you "a homo".
Made me raise an eyebrow.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:28 PM   #269
MVP

I've been a avoiding this thread because of the number of posts in the short amount of time. From the outside looking in I imagine it like planet of the apes, a lot of chimp howling, a few gorilla grunts, and poo being thrown everywhere in mass chaos.
Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Dunerdr is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 07-13-2014, 09:34 PM   #270
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunerdr View Post
I've been a avoiding this thread because of the number of posts in the short amount of time. From the outside looking in I imagine it like planet of the apes, a lot of chimp howling, a few gorilla grunts, and poo being thrown everywhere in mass chaos.
TL;DRTHREAD

This sums it up nicely....

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.