Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 07-31-2011, 01:17 PM  
Banned

Broken Planes & Families, and the number 159

Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday?

http://news.yahoo.com/cheers-screams...185128270.html

GEORGETOWN, Guyana (AP) — Officials say a U.S. team is expected soon in the South American nation of Guyana to probe the crash of a Boeing 737 jetliner that all 163 people aboard survived.

Authorities so far have given little idea about the cause of Saturday's crash. The Caribbean Airlines plane ran off the end of a runway at Guyana's main airport and broke in two. About 30 people had to be treated at a local hospital, including the pilot.

The airline is largely owned by the government of Trinidad and Tobago and its prime minister has visited the crash site. Kamla Persad-Bissessar says she is worried that the accident will hurt tourism to the Caribbean, a region that depends heavily on the industry.
Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.Frankie is too fat/Omaha.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:15 AM   #136
Phobia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pants View Post
And unlike some other posters, I don't judge you by your nationality, I only laugh at your stupidity.
I don't judge him based on his nationality but it does make most of the jokes more explosive.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #137
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
I don't judge him based on his nationality but it does make most of the jokes more explosive.
*rimshot*
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:18 AM   #138
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't even know what Frankie is trying to argue about anymore. He just keeps calling people half witted for whatever reason.
This is Frankie in a nutshell:

1. Frankie says something completely asinine:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie
Passenger jet breakes in two! How safe are those planes we ride everyday?
2. Everyone makes fun of Frankie.

3. Frankie claims he is smarter than everyone else.

4. ???

5. Profit.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:21 AM   #139
Supporter

The best part about frankie is that he still talks trash to grandma about her lack of ability to punish him after she takes his pants down and beats his ass with a gooseberry switch.

He's the premature ejaculat'r with the 3" poke at the gangbang strutting around like John Holmes.

The depth of Frankie's intellectual wit wouldn't fill the reservoir tip of a condom.

Slurpy-sales-Americans by culture want to feel "witty" or see themselves as clever tricksters. Frankie thinks he's a character in the boy and the Tiger.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:23 AM   #140
Quit your bullshit

Quote:
I honestly don't know what you're talking about, Frankie. I usually just laugh at you, I didn't realize we were "matching wits" at some point. You're going to have to give me some links if you don't mind.

You do realize that this thread has made you look extremely stupid yet again, right? And unlike some other posters, I don't judge you by your nationality, I only laugh at your stupidity.
Frankie's posts have so many layers of truth and meaning that you must peel them like an onion in order to really uncover the depths of his brilliance and appreciate the totality of his words' meanings.

Just as the Mona Lisa has been revealed, only through the use of sophisticated x-ray techniques centuries after its completion, to contain three paintings underneath, so are the postings of Frankie. In fact, I would wager that if one were so inclined as to screen print one of his posts onto canvas, x-ray fluorescence spectrometry would reveal that he is actually pontificating on everything from post-modernism to existentialism to rangers lone. Oh that we had the capacity to appreciate the full spectrum of his genius (genious?)...

Last edited by Saul Good; 08-02-2011 at 08:30 AM..
Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.Saul Good is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:24 AM   #141
Phobia

Quote:
3. Frankie claims he is smarter than everyone else.
Dude, Frankie is a lot smarter than everyone else. He just has a propensity to type really stupid shit on the internet. But if you hung out with him in RL, everything would be all smart-guy stuff, all the time. For instance, he could start a really giant bonfire and leap over that like the real Palestinians from his homeland but he's very conservative and builds a wee-little Jack-jumped-over-a-candlestick fire. That's smart right there. Hardly any misfortunate accidents plus smores directly after the flag burning event.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:25 AM   #142
Time Keeps On Slipping

Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #143
"Think BOOM!"

I'm going to be gallant and gracious, and offer Frankie another out in this thread:

Yes, it IS possible that fatigue could lead to a massive failure of the fuselage of a commercial aircraft, although this has never happened in over 80 years of commercial aircraft operations. Therefore, it is highly unlikely in the extreme that such a failure will happen in flight. Therefore, no Frankie, you don't need to worry about it happening. No more so than you do about monkeys flying out of your anus (which is also possible).
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:27 AM   #144
Supporter

I look forward to the detail, intellectually filled oration about how Frankie tricked the tigers back out of his purple shoes with crimson soles and linings and the green blazer and blue trousers his father, Kappali purchased for him at the market and how he tricks the tigers into fighting in a circle around a tree spinning so fast that they melt into butter. The best part is when he takes the melted tigers to his mother, Ramita who makes pancakes and he eats 127 pancakes.
Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.Iowanian is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:28 AM   #145
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donger View Post
I'm going to be gallant and gracious, and offer Frankie another out in this thread:

Yes, it IS possible that fatigue could lead to a massive failure of the fuselage of a commercial aircraft, although this has never happened in over 80 years of commercial aircraft operations. Therefore, it is highly unlikely in the extreme that such a failure will happen in flight. Therefore, no Frankie, you don't need to worry about it happening. No more so than you do about monkeys flying out of your anus (which is also possible).
Please elaborate on how this is possible.

Thank you in advance.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:29 AM   #146
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Frankie is the Iranian Chuck Norris.

Achilles + Zeus + Samson + Goliath + Hercules + Iron Man + Super Man + Spider Man + Incredible Hulk + Wolverine + Rapunzel = Frankie

Frankie can fit a square peg in a round hole.

Like Voldemort, when you say his name, Frankie knows where you are.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:30 AM   #147
Supporter

I actually met Frankie irl about 10 years ago.

We had a gathering in DM for members and he showed up and strutted up and intimidated the shit out of me. And then I thought "get the F out of here, Danny Devito"
Old 08-02-2011, 08:31 AM   #148
Phobia

Quote:

Thank you in advance.
If you ate some flying monkeys that were indigestible, they would likely fly out of your anus 6-12 hours later.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #149
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:

Thank you in advance.
Frankie removes clothes, including underwear (if he wears underwear).

Frankie picks up monkey (or monkeys).

Frankie lovingly strokes monkey (or monkeys) in order to calm the animal(s) down.

Frankie inserts monkey (or monkeys) into his anus.

Monkey (or monkeys) understandably find their new surroundings to be generally unpleasant and fight to escape. * This is Frankie's favorite part *

Frankie's sphincter can only stand so much, and the monkey (or monkeys) is expelled from Frankie's anus at such a velocity that it (or they) seem to be flying, although it (or they) are merely falling with style.

Monkey (or monkeys) wonder why Frankie eats so much goat while cleaning itself off.
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-02-2011, 08:34 AM   #150
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
If you ate some flying monkeys that were indigestible, they would likely fly out of your anus 6-12 hours later.
But how do they get out? Do they force their way out or would Frankie's body expel them? Also, how would their wings survive the tough environment of kebab-spurred stomach acid of Frankie's gut?

Edit: I see that your scenario actually bypasses the gut.