Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 06-22-2007, 07:09 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

I have a date.

I guess this will be the ****Official TMI Thread****

Last edited by luv; 03-08-2010 at 01:24 AM..
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:29 PM   #31
The Dude Abides

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
... He's not really a big sports fan in general.
He's GD gay then.

Forget him, now....and save yourself the heartache of losing him to a man.
Mr. Kotter has disabled reputation
Old 06-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #32
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

So he travels so much that he doesn't have a home phone number, eh? I wonder what his wife thinks about that.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:30 PM   #33
The Maintenance Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
He's 32. He's divorced. He has two kids, 7 and 3, that live with their mom in South Dakota. He likes to cook and woodwork. He's not really a big sports fan in general.
Meh. I don't approve, keep looking.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #34
Eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man
So he travels so much that he doesn't have a home phone number, eh? I wonder what his wife thinks about that.
How do you know he doesnt have a home phone?
ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ChiefsFire is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:36 PM   #35
West Coast Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Very good. LOL

There will be no milking this weekend.
Good job.
bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.bogie is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:38 PM   #36
don't tell me about collage

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBucc
Make sure to fill out your next of kin thing so we'll know who to contact when you disappear.
88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.88TG88 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:42 PM   #37
Draconian Warlord

I am living vicariously thru Luv......how sad.
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:54 PM   #38
Giggitty!

Luv - just be very cautious with some dude who is willing to fly to KC for a blind date.
Good luck though, seriously
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #39
Reset

milkman is flying in for the weekend?

J/K!! good luck luv!
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:56 PM   #40
Cast Iron Jedi

I just need to know if he knows how to properly pimp slap?

Seriously, be careful. Let someone know where you'll be and what time you'll be home.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:58 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv
Okay, I wasn't going to, but I'm a glutton for punishment....

I have a date tomorrow afternoon with a man that I've been talking to from match.com. He travels a lot for his job. So much that he doesn't really call anyplace home. He's flying here from Chicago for the weekend. I've been talking to this guy on the phone and on IM for about three or four weeks now. I'm excited to finally meet him, yet I'm nervous since I know I'm the reason he's flying here.

Wish me luck!

And, no, he's not bringing grape Gatorade.
at the poor souls that have to date over the internet.
convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.convict1983 is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 06-22-2007, 07:59 PM   #42
Draconian Warlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!
I just need to know if he knows how to properly pimp slap?

Seriously, be careful. Let someone know where you'll be and what time you'll be home.
and if he brings Grape Gatorade, RUN!!! THE FIX IS IN....HE'S IN THE KNOW!!!!!(some one had to go there.... )
burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.burt has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM   #43
__

If you guys drive anywhere, make sure to read streets signs to him.

Works every time.
Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.Direckshun is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM   #44
Supporter

Good luck Luv. It's always a tough step to take meeting someone new. Just relax and try not to worry.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-22-2007, 08:00 PM   #45
MVP

JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.JBucc is not part of the Right 53.