Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 10:00 PM  

The 10pm thread (archived)

The big anti-hijack thread.....
Talk about anything, but if this works than we don't have to keep looking around all the threads to see who is still on tonight, and every night, or even every day! Talk about the chiefs, talk about tomorrow, talk about football, politics or even how to do flooring and the applicable budget. What you're drinking, how hard it is to sleep, etc. Every thing is acceptable in this thread.....

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...om.html?sort=2 see for yourself, it is ten o'clock somewhere.

Last edited by DaFace; 01-10-2013 at 11:34 PM..
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:24 PM   #31

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckinKaeding
Did you ever think that it wasn't the coach but maybe the players who didn't get it done?

Well, if it was the players fault, then you may have the green light this year. John Elway retired.
crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.crazycoffey is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:25 PM   #32
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLAG02
im cooking one of these...

about 15 more min. before i take it out to cool..

tell me if this next Image comes up my blog may not like external links

IMGAGE BELOW:

if you can see the pic some is for tonite.. . the rest for tomorrow!

KILL 'EM CHIEFS
Sara Lee's pies are cheaper and just as good. I like peach.
Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.Skip Towne is not part of the Right 53.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #33
Take a Chill Pill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crush
Boom.
Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buck is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:26 PM   #34
In Search of a Life

I'm in the process of finishing my basement - walls, sheet rock, carpet - just finished putting in a new staircase & railing, which turned out to be a bigger job than I thought.

Now, I'm ripping out my upstairs carpet & getting ready to install some new.

I quickly realized that even though I found the "perfect house" 3 years ago, there's a lot of shit I want to do to it.
Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mr. Plow is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #35
Reset

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
Yeah, the planet mignons were calling for my head, that yellow, red yellow red, - well, it sounded good as an idea, but it was hard on the eyes.

No one really seem to like the Monty Python quote either.

I'm misunderstood, the story of my life.
It's the initiation phase,thats when you find out who has testicular fortitude to stay..I was -12,000 in the red(reputation wise) after my first week..
2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.2112 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:27 PM   #36
Supporter

What would you like to know about flooring?
RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.RJ Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #37
UNSTOPPABLE

I'm hungry, but that won't be a problem if my buddy calls, and we go out drinking. The need to eat will suddenly disappear. I highly recommend Grey Goose and cranberry juice. You can't even taste the vodka when it's mixed well.
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-05-2007, 10:28 PM   #38
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazycoffey
I lived in Colorado when I was 12, been back several time, but not in the last couple years. I miss skiiing.
I skiied once (first time) about 16 years ago and tested the structural integrity of a log snow fence (NM). I was on the IR list with a cracked hip for the rest of the season. The following year - off to the slopes I went. No dice, couldn't get it. Fast forward to my ESPN Agony of Defeat Video audition of 2004 (one weekend at Big Sky). I had a great time - so went back in 2005 (one weekend at Big Sky). For some reason, I did alot better in '05 and went at least dozen times (a couple places in Wyoming and then here at home). I've probably gone about a half dozen times or so this season... The snow hasn't been all that great here yet. dammit.

I'm going to Snowy Range WY next weekend.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #39
Starter

So is this a roll call, check in sort of thing?
thepascalblaze is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.thepascalblaze is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #40
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Hall
I'm hungry, but that won't be a problem if my buddy calls, and we go out drinking. The need to eat will suddenly disappear. I highly recommend Grey Goose and cranberry juice. You can't even taste the vodka when it's mixed well.
what about for us po' folk???
chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.chubychecker is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #41
Amateur Poster

Can't wait for my favorite program.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg choke.jpg (30.1 KB, 501 views)
Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Crush has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:29 PM   #42
UNSTOPPABLE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skip Towne
Sara Lee's pies are cheaper and just as good. I like peach.
I just had a piece of Oreo pie
Sam Hall has disabled reputation

Old 01-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #43
Because I can

This is what I hope to see by 7:00 EDT tommorow:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg manning0116.jpg (7.7 KB, 521 views)
rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.rad must have mowed badgirl's lawn.

Old 01-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #44
Superbowl MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepascalblaze
So is this a roll call, check in sort of thing?

If you dont mind could u answer me the origin of your user name..

I know who Blaze Pascal is but i wonder what your affiliation is with him

SLAG

just Curious
SLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliSLAG 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli

Old 01-05-2007, 10:30 PM   #45
Brrrrr.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill parcells
It's the initiation phase,thats when you find out who has testicular fortitude to stay..I was -12,000 in the red(reputation wise) after my first week..

That's odd - I had lots of green rep after my first day of posting.

Of course, I think it was like 2pm here in the States and I had probably just gotten home from the bar in the ROK after a tough night of drinking whiskey & soju.
Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.Cntrygal would the whole thing.

Closed Thread