Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-24-2019, 09:42 AM  
Veteran

Schwartz and Wylie on Bar Rescue

chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:23 PM   #31
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman View Post
But it was kind of fun to watch 2 of our OL walk into a dive bar.
Seriously. Good for them. Hopefully they got a little cheddar and avoided the food Bourne illnesses
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:25 PM   #32
In my youth i pray to keep

My wife loves Rupaul's Drag Race, which in turn was a major contributing factor to me cutting cable.
bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.bdj23 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 12:33 PM   #33
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BDj23 View Post
My wife loves Rupaul's Drag Race, which in turn was a major contributing factor to me cutting cable.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:19 PM   #34
Cheat Death

My wife watches this reality shit. Drives me nuts while I’m in the other room trying to break down tape of men playing a kids game.
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 01:36 PM   #35
Shit

Man I'm lucky, my wife hates reality tv.
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #36
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
I'm not a fan of reality TV either. Some are worse than others and most I have not watched more and a few minutes of.

Alaska, the last Frontier is about as bad as any of them. They play it off as the poor, lucky to be alive starving Kilcher family has a tough time just finding enough food. Why they are on the verge of starving to death, if things go wrong on just one hunt!

The way the series is presented, it seems like the Kilcher Family Homestead is about as far from civilization as any human can get. That's simply not the case, they are much closer to civilization than many realize. It turns out they are just a few miles from several grocery stores in Homer, AK. They can even grab a McDonalds combo meal on the fly while in town, if they so choose.
Not to mention that the main couples daughter is the singer, Jewel... a millionaire many times over, yeah they’re in no danger of starving
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:19 PM   #37
It was not a fair catch

"reality"
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:21 PM   #38
Opie and Anthony XM 105

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante84 View Post
I love how they are doing recon and no one questions the cameras everywhere.
Jim and Sam from Sirus did recon for the show earlier this year and they said that the cameras go in for like 72 hours and the bar owners are told they may or may not be selected to be on the show. The ones used on the show are the bars that go back to being shit after the first night or two.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #39
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus View Post
Jim and Sam from Sirus did recon for the show earlier this year and they said that the cameras go in for like 72 hours and the bar owners are told they may or may not be selected to be on the show. The ones used on the show are the bars that go back to being shit after the first night or two.
I hate most reality shows, but am pretty sold on Bar Rescue

When you repeatedly see these owners brought to tears by the positive impact Taffer has on, not only their business, but their personal lives... it sells it for me

The average Joe or Jane can’t cry on cue like some super experienced actor
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:26 PM   #40
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Not to mention that the main couples daughter is the singer, Jewel... a millionaire many times over, yeah they’re in no danger of starving
It bears noting that while I haven't seen her lately, she used to be damned hot.
Old 08-24-2019, 02:28 PM   #41
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
It bears noting that while I haven't seen her lately, she used to be damned hot.
Oh yeah, I’d put it on the line with her for sure
Old 08-24-2019, 05:20 PM   #42
Get in, loser.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KChiefs1 View Post
Razzo is trashy af.
FYP
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 06:43 PM   #43
YOU take YOUR seat

I have a hard time believing that half of the stuff on that show is real and not scripted. Like the bartender lighting up a cig behind the bar while serving drinks? get outta here
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 06:52 PM   #44
In Search of a Life

its that bad?
IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.IowaHawkeyeChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-24-2019, 11:20 PM   #45
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealSNR View Post
I wonder how reality TV works. I get a majority of this shit is scripted, but you're still "acting" as yourself, and not a character. Do people really really reeeeally want to look like total butt****ing morons just to get on TV?
People who work in the industry have told me that shows like this are 100% fake at this point. Everyone knows what is coming from seeing the show, so there's no chance of actual surprise anymore. You can tell because all the shows follow the exact same script.

If they don't have employees misbehaving at the beginning, there's no show. You think they're gong to go to all that trouble placing hidden cameras everywhere, setting up the show, and then go "Well everyone here is solid, bar looks fine. I guess there's no show."

As an aside - I used to live in the valley - every single bar I used to like has been ruined by this show. They've been turned into "mixology" bars with mostly the same shit but 3x the price and a new interior. (Pat's Bar on Riverside if you're a fan of the show.)

They even ruined the only decent BBQ place in the valley - opened by an ex-gates employee. The turned it from a bar on one side and a BBQ restaurant (which wasn't bad - think Zarda - which is mega-elite BBQ for LA) on the other side - into one giant bar with shitty BBQ.

I was burping liquid smoke for hours after eating there. Ugh. (Kansas City BBQ - turned into "The BBQ Bar" - even the name is stupid.)

Last edited by suzzer99; 08-24-2019 at 11:27 PM..
suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.suzzer99 is obviously part of the inner Circle.