Brad Pitt
Margot Robbie
Burt Reynolds
Timothy Olyphant
Michael Madsen
Tim Roth
Dewey Crow as Manson

This is going to be one epic movie.

Last edited by BigRedChief; 06-08-2019 at 08:04 AM..
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-07-2018, 06:53 PM   #61
left blank intentionally

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

The shape of that dress, tho.

Susan Atkins was not that big, nor was she covered in tattoos.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 09:50 AM   #62
Veteran

some new stills . wonder when we will get a trailer . I'm dying to see some footage.

sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-25-2019, 12:26 PM   #63
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

That looks awesome, I am looking more and more forward to this. What an All Star Cast (EXCEPT FOR YOU DISGUSTING DUNHAM!)
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:02 PM   #64
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by Predarat View Post
That looks awesome, I am looking more and more forward to this. What an All Star Cast (EXCEPT FOR YOU DISGUSTING DUNHAM!)
I find a lot of humor in your obsession with Dunham’s looks.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:06 PM   #65
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
It's not just Dunham's looks that are disgusting. Tell me something about her that is NOT disgusting.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-25-2019, 07:39 PM   #66
Run Chiefs fans, run!!

Quote:
Maybe assuming I was talking about her looks means you might not think too highly of them yourself. Someone that can act that does not look so good is fine with me, but most modern day actresses are good to look at.
Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.Predarat threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 03-03-2019, 10:21 PM   #67

Quote:
Originally Posted by banecat View Post
There's the chance that he passed himself, and is trying way too hard now. He may have peaked with Inglorious. Django was really good, but it could and should've probably ended before it did. It had enough points where it could have after he kills almost everyone in the big house. And it could've ended right there as well
New Paramount Chief says his priority is to turn over Star Trek to Tarantino.

http://amp.denofgeek.com/us/movies/s...y-at-paramount
Old 03-04-2019, 01:32 PM   #68
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
New Paramount Chief says his priority is to turn over Star Trek to Tarantino.

http://amp.denofgeek.com/us/movies/s...y-at-paramount
Oh jesus please no. I mean, i may watch it because Tarantino...but ****...can you imagine some asshole doing a long Tarantino diatribe in his best Shatner impersonation?

Gaaaah. Make my ears bleed.

Last edited by ModSocks; 03-04-2019 at 01:37 PM..
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2019, 01:36 PM   #69
MVP

Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.Beef Supreme is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-18-2019, 03:54 PM   #70

Old 03-18-2019, 07:32 PM   #71
My Mamma Says

Quote:
Oh.. To live one day in the life of one of these guys...
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2019, 01:26 AM   #72
Veteran

teaser trailer will apparently drop on the 21st . I'll be sure to bump this shit when the trailer drops!

Oh and the official poster sucks of course but I'm not phased by the bad photoshop job (so many good films are guilty of releasing bad posters . no biggie) .
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 03-19-2019, 08:17 AM   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kman34 View Post
Oh.. To live one day in the life of one of these guys...
I knew Brad Pitt when he was in High School. He worked at the Sirloin Stockade as a dishwasher, I was a cook. Remember him because all the waitresses were hitting on him all the time. He didn't have a car. They all wanted to give him a ride home, he'd sometimes ask me for a ride home after work to avoid the waitresses if his mom was busy. It was on my way home anyway.

At 16 he was already very good looking but didn't seem too smart.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2019, 07:27 AM   #74
Veteran

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Scf8nIJCvs4

^^^
teaser trailer in the link above . Looks really good .

and sorry I still have no clue how to embed these ****ing videos on here! my bad folks

Last edited by sully1983; 03-20-2019 at 08:03 AM..
Old 03-20-2019, 08:34 AM   #75
Supporter

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.