Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 07:42 AM  
Cast Iron Jedi

What's for dinner? Here's mine... (Part 2)

What you got?
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:00 PM   #6061
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Those tacos are fap worthy

Holy shit they look awesome
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:21 PM   #6062
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TribalElder View Post
Those tacos are fap worthy
Tacos as erotica! Now that's interesting. I'd rather eat them though.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:25 PM   #6063
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Pasilla peppers? Is that another name for poblano peppers?
Yes I think. Not sure if same but similar enough. I've heard many grocery stores mislabel these two all the time.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #6064
Mod Team

Cajun shrimp pasta tonight.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	292
Size:	121.8 KB
ID:	110215  
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:36 PM   #6065
Happy Easter!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Yes I think. Not sure if same but similar enough. I've heard many grocery stores mislabel these two all the time.
Yeah, per what I just looked up after that post, they are frequently mislabeled north of Mexico —with the poblano be called a pasilla. A real pasilla is narrower.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-12-2015, 06:43 PM   #6066
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Yeah, per what I just looked up after that post, they are frequently mislabeled north of Mexico —with the poblano be called a pasilla. A real pasilla is narrower.
Yea it was the only one that looked right. No poblano and labeled passila but I think it's a Pablano anyway.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:04 PM   #6067
I like Pie!

Leftovers, chicken tetrazzini and hot Italian sausage.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20150713_213801.jpg
Views:	278
Size:	79.5 KB
ID:	110220  
Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buzz is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 02:28 AM   #6068
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
The pic of the cast iron skillet reminds me of FMB. Pour out a little liquor for our dead homie.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:16 AM   #6069
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
I find putting so much shrimp in or any other food and crowding the pan causes it to boil too much rather than grill or fry. Sometimes we are all in a hurry to get it done ASAP.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 11:20 AM   #6070
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
We usually do 4lbs of chicken breast for parties, whole jar of salsa and packet of taco seasoning. Cook on high in 4 hours or low for 8 hours in crock pot. It's that easy.
Got this rocking in the crock pot right now.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 02:09 PM   #6071
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I find putting so much shrimp in or any other food and crowding the pan causes it to boil too much rather than grill or fry. Sometimes we are all in a hurry to get it done ASAP.
Sounds like a personal problem. These shrimp in the cast iron were fried to perfection.

Old 07-14-2015, 05:13 PM   #6072
Mod Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
The pic of the cast iron skillet reminds me of FMB. Pour out a little liquor for our dead homie.

Dude's probably posting as a mult as we speak.

Old 07-14-2015, 05:26 PM   #6073
Politically Incorrect

These take about 12 minutes in a non-stick skillet with the lid on cooked at medium heat. I can come home, toss it in the pan, get changed, grab a drink, stir it up a little, and it's done. These taste great and so simple!
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	DINNER.jpg
Views:	273
Size:	78.2 KB
ID:	110227  
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Old 07-14-2015, 07:00 PM   #6074
Most Valuable Villain

Quote:
This one is for Inmem. We made pulled chicken tacos for the 4th of July yesterday. They are easily cooked in the crock pot and something we can't **** up if we are drinking. And usually in the summer it's friends over around 2-3 and dinner around 5-6, so after a few hours we are usually less able to successfully attend to cooking some food and not **** it up. People tend to like it as well and we have a variety of toppings so you can make it how you like.

We also had a real Mexican over yesterday, who just became a US citizen a few months ago. She made the best homemade salsa I have ever had. Made with fresh jalapenos and tamatillos. I'm gonna beg her to share her recipe!

Dude.....that shit is amazing.
The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.The Franchise is obviously part of the inner Circle.

Closed Thread