Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

View Poll Results: Do you get head on a regular basis?
Everytime my wife/gf/random person engage in coitus, I receive oral pleasure. 72 59.50%
My wife/gf/random person is allergic to skin in the genital region so I never receive oral pleasure. 3 2.48%
I only receive oral pleasure on special occasions. 28 23.14%
I only receive oral pleasure when I pay a hooker aka the billay option 4 3.31%
I am Clay and never get laid so this pole is irrelevant. 14 11.57%
Voters: 121. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-19-2014, 11:09 AM  
Banned

Oral Sex Frequency

So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #121
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chocolate Hog View Post
Why is KC Nitwit asking other men about bjs tho
Because I saw someone complaining about never getting head in one of the threads I was reading earlier and it sparked my curiosity as to how shitty some of the CP posters' sex lives are.
KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.KC native has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:25 PM   #122
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dls6501 View Post
Pole =/= Poll
That was intentional.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:26 PM   #123
"Think BOOM!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC native View Post
So I've seen many of you guys bitch about not getting blow jobs frequently.

How often do you get them? Or in katipan's/luv's/billay's case, how often do you give them?

Oral is part of foreplay for my wife and I so I get head just about every time before we ****. U jelly?
I am curious, however. How often does she finish?
Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.Donger is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:29 PM   #124
Now it's Willie Time!

I only make her give me the last half because I'm a ****in' gentleman.
RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RaiderH8r is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:34 PM   #125
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
I only make her give me the last half because I'm a ****in' gentleman.
thats the only half that matters.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:45 PM   #126
Needs more middle fingers

If i went down on my wife everyday, i'd get a BJ everyday.

She really enjoys giving while receiving.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:58 PM   #127
Don't Tug on Superman's Cape

I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-19-2014, 02:59 PM   #128
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
If i went down on my wife everyday, i'd get a BJ everyday.

She really enjoys giving while receiving.
Yup, I've always found that being willing to give greatly enhances ones chances of being able to receive... and fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

I get that scent in my nostrils and hoooweee!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:02 PM   #129
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
I've got the current one to close her good eye while in the act. She has a lazy eye and when you factor in my crank has a slight bend to it... Poor gal thought I was wiggling and teasing her before. Now it fits like a glove. 69 took some getting used to and her dislexia don't help. But we practice lots and I'm pretty sure the disfigurmemt of her ears from guiding her is not permanent
Wut
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:03 PM   #130
GBM 8-12-15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

LOL ****ing this!
BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:04 PM   #131
Caralho

Quote:
Originally Posted by booger View Post
Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sorter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:05 PM   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Wut
I'm getting her an eye patch for Christmas
booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.booger has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #133

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorter View Post
If she understood golf and the difference between a hook and a slice this would've been much easier!
Old 12-19-2014, 03:11 PM   #134
Life is changing..

Dayze has some rotten cock going on is what I'm thinking.
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-19-2014, 03:16 PM   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Yup, I've always found that being willing to give greatly enhances ones chances of being able to receive... and fortunately for me, I'm like a buck in rut when it comes to that, few things turn me on more than getting down on some clean musk.

Yep! Stuff is like catnip