Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-23-2019, 09:37 AM   Topic Starter
THIS .... IS... ARROWHEAD!!!!

Classic WoW: Invite to CP Members

So I just wanted to let everyone know that WoW Classic is going to be coming out August 27th, 2019. This will be a chance for people to experience WoW when it was at its greatest (my opinion) Pre-The Burning Crusade. Blizzard is relaunching Legacy Servers.

In the past I have played on Private Server for years, ton of fun many endgame raids and PVP.

That being said me and about 72 players who all have END GAME EXPERIENCE and Thousands of hours in "Vanilla" or "Classic" WoW have already started forming. We are what you would consider a "Toxic Group" by most. When I say Toxic I mean we plan on camping alliance none-stop, raid wiping them, being jackasses on discord etc. But we will also be Semi-Hard Core end game raiders. That being said most people are 30-40 Years old from all walks of life. Should you like to play I wanted to invite you to join our guild. You have have plenty of people to help teach you and guide you along the way, plus you see all endgame PVE Content and guys to always PVP with.

Guild Name:
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: Tues/Wed 8 EST-11 EST
PVP: Pre-made Groups & World PVP Raiding

***Please follow the instructions below***
Discord Link: https://discord.gg/v8x4Sq4

Old Video's from Private Server Days

Last edited by BleedingRed; 07-23-2019 at 09:50 AM..
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:47 AM   #2
Still Lurking

I am interested, Played a Fury warrior up into BFA and I have kinda burnt out on it all. Would be nice to go back to Vanilla again.
Barret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBarret 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2019, 09:50 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barret View Post
I am interested, Played a Fury warrior up into BFA and I have kinda burnt out on it all. Would be nice to go back to Vanilla again.
That what I play, DPS Warriors in Vanilla WoW are overpowered
BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.BleedingRed is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:49 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

I was a day 1 WoW player and quit when Cataclysm came out and came back for Legion. I've never played on a private server but given that you have to maintain a subscription to play a game that ended 13 years ago I think I would rather play on a private server.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:53 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
I was a day 1 WoW player and quit when Cataclysm came out and came back for Legion. I've never played on a private server but given that you have to maintain a subscription to play a game that ended 13 years ago I think I would rather play on a private server.
I understand that, but after 5 years of Private Servers dead PVP scenes and high latency you wouldn't want to trust me.

Plus Private Servers are buggy as hell. Warriors Charges miss all the time, and intercepts and other skills don't work. And like I said on every PServer community the PVP Scene is dead in a couple of months.

In Classic they are going to have Battle Ground Server Groups, meaning you will be queing with 3 other servers worth of players. So insta battle grounds. ON PServers you que can be 3-10 hours or not at all.
Old 07-23-2019, 09:58 AM   #6
Needs more middle fingers

I canceled my WoW account end of last xpac. Brought it back for the new xpac and then dropped it again. The PvP Ques were taking too long and i simply dont have the time to do what's necessary to stay current for top end raiding.

I started playing WoW back when you could download the incomplete alpha version off (one of those torrent sites), so im pretty familiar with Molten Core and the 40 man ganking etc. Great times. I was there for all of it. Me and my roommate would spend countless hours PvPing outside of Winterspring, or ganking lowbies in Ashenvale, before BG's became a thing.

But now...meh. I don't know. A little nostalgia came back while writing this post, and Blizz did send me 3 free days of WoW. We'll see. But im not particularly excited about Classic WoW making a return. The thing about nostalgia is that it wears off pretty fast. I don't think you can recapture the magic of what made Classic WoW so awesome at the time. There was never really anything like that before (Sure, Everquest, but fart sounds). Now, every game is an Online MMO of sorts. Every game is huge and expansive, and that curisosity for exploring this new uncharted open world is gone. We already know the world. We know the content. There's nothing to see or explore anymore.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:03 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I canceled my WoW account end of last xpac. Brought it back for the new xpac and then dropped it again. The PvP Ques were taking too long and i simply dont have the time to do what's necessary to stay current for top end raiding.

I started playing WoW back when you could download the incomplete alpha version off (one of those torrent sites), so im pretty familiar with Molten Core and the 40 man ganking etc. Great times. I was there for all of it. Me and my roommate would spend countless hours PvPing outside of Winterspring, or ganking lowbies in Ashenvale, before BG's became a thing.

But now...meh. I don't know. A little nostalgia came back while writing this post, and Blizz did send me 3 free days of WoW. We'll see. But im not particularly excited about Classic WoW making a return. The thing about nostalgia is that it wears off pretty fast. I don't think you can recapture the magic of what made Classic WoW so awesome at the time. There was never really anything like that before (Sure, Everquest, but fart sounds). Now, every game is an Online MMO of sorts. Every game is huge and expansive, and that curisosity for exploring this new uncharted open world is gone.
It's the PVP and the SERVER COMMUNITY that will bring it back for you. Guilds will fight one another for resources. You will have a reputation on servers again.

Plus PVP in Vanilla wasn't rock/paper/scissors, you needed skills, had to manage cool downs etc.

The thing Classic WoW Will have is massive world PVP like you don't see in other games. From tagging world bosses, to Tarren Mill Vs South Shore, to City Raids.. Not to mention the AQ40 gate openings.

There is no game that currently has this feel in my opinion. This is why I have kept going back and back.
Old 07-23-2019, 10:05 AM   #8
In Search of a Life

Quote:

But now...meh. I don't know. A little nostalgia came back while writing this post, and Blizz did send me 3 free days of WoW. We'll see. But im not particularly excited about Classic WoW making a return. The thing about nostalgia is that it wears off pretty fast. I don't think you can recapture the magic of what made Classic WoW so awesome at the time. There was never really anything like that before (Sure, Everquest, but fart sounds). Now, every game is an Online MMO of sorts. Every game is huge and expansive, and that curisosity for exploring this new uncharted open world is gone.
I actually got more hyped for it after I played BFA for a couple months and seeing just how aids it was to grind out the azerite to unlock the skills on the helms/shoulders/chests only to have the next tier come out and getting the same item but now its 10 or w/e it was ilvls higher and now you dont have enough azerite to unlock the same exact skills from the old item.

But the more and more that it sinks in I just dont know if I will bother. When vanilla was winding down about the only thing I was doing was wall walking into zones that weren't finished like Caverns of Time and Hyjal and other random spots like getting under AQ.
jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.jd1020 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 07-23-2019, 11:39 AM   #9
Everybody Lies.

Quote:

But now...meh. I don't know. A little nostalgia came back while writing this post, and Blizz did send me 3 free days of WoW. We'll see. But im not particularly excited about Classic WoW making a return. The thing about nostalgia is that it wears off pretty fast. I don't think you can recapture the magic of what made Classic WoW so awesome at the time. There was never really anything like that before (Sure, Everquest, but fart sounds). Now, every game is an Online MMO of sorts. Every game is huge and expansive, and that curisosity for exploring this new uncharted open world is gone. We already know the world. We know the content. There's nothing to see or explore anymore.
I'm pretty sure we ****ed up some Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin back in the day with you. My brother was with me.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:44 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I'm pretty sure we ****ed up some Warsong Gulch and Arathi Basin back in the day with you. My brother was with me.
Yup, haha. Was fun. I enjoy WoW PvP. ESPECIALLY open world PvP.

But Overwatch has replaced that spot in my heart. I only have so much time i can spend on gaming, so i usually can only commit to one or two games at a time. Right now that's OW and GTA Online.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 12:16 PM   #11
Immanentize The Eschaton

I'm going to give it a try when Classic goes live. I played for more than a decade and finally gave up after Legion, didn't even bother with BFA. Bump the thread when Classic goes live.
listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-23-2019, 01:10 PM   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
I'm going to give it a try when Classic goes live. I played for more than a decade and finally gave up after Legion, didn't even bother with BFA. Bump the thread when Classic goes live.
Will do!

BTW guys... Raid Nights were strategically picked to avoid football at all cost. That being said, you will be working with a group of guys who know all the ins and out. So we should be farming MC very soon.
Old 07-23-2019, 04:45 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Will do!

BTW guys... Raid Nights were strategically picked to avoid football at all cost. That being said, you will be working with a group of guys who know all the ins and out. So we should be farming MC very soon.
Better get your ass moving and start farming that Fire Resistance gear!
Old 07-23-2019, 05:13 PM   #14

Quote:
Better get your ass moving and start farming that Fire Resistance gear!
Eh I’ve always been with guilds that just kill the boss fast as shit.

Fastest MC run I’ve ever done was 25 minute full clear.... yes we brought full world buffs and consumes and 15 warriors.... but I’ll be damned if our raid night wasn’t quick
Old 07-23-2019, 05:17 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by BleedingRed View Post
Eh I’ve always been with guilds that just kill the boss fast as shit.

Fastest MC run I’ve ever done was 25 minute full clear.... yes we brought full world buffs and consumes and 15 warriors.... but I’ll be damned if our raid night wasn’t quick
When MC first opened my guild was all about that Fire Resistance gear. It was mandatory to farm the piss out of it in order to not be one-shot by Ragnaros. We had to reach a certain threshhold or you weren't allowed to go.

I played Shadow Priest. Which in Vanilla, was a bastard spec. So i went to MC as a Shadow Priest that did nothing but spam Flash Heal .

But hey, i was one of the first on my server rockin' Anathema.

Good times. Back in the day when purples meant something. And you could feel the power difference too when i took that damn thing into BG's.