Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:22 PM   #841
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
My God you can be a prick sometimes.

Sous vide, pan sear. Listen to the CP master, folks.

Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:23 PM   #842
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy! View Post
Likewise.
That was clearly tongue in cheek, trying to diffuse the tension of you yet again dropping in to instruct everyone that their culinary skills are subpar.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:24 PM   #843
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
That was clearly tongue in cheek, trying to diffuse the tension of you yet again dropping in to instruct everyone that their culinary skills are subpar.

Considering how often you've taken after me in this and other threads, my apologies (sincerely, no sarcasm) that I didn't read it that way.
Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fire Me Boy! is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:24 PM   #844
Supporter

Quote:
Oh **** off.

I don't know what's gotten into you. But you've been a pissy little bitch for a while now.

I've tried to chuckle it off several times and say 'Oh, that's the FMB being FMB. but clearly something has put a burr under your saddle, and it's here to stay.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:25 PM   #845
Supporter

Quote:
Considering how often you've taken after me in this and other threads, my apologies (sincerely, no sarcasm) that I didn't read it that way.
Taken after you? You're this butthurt over OAT ****ING MEAL.

I apologize. Oatmeal is awesome.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:25 PM   #846
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Oh **** off.

I don't know what's gotten into you. But you've been a pissy little bitch for a while now.

I've tried to chuckle and say 'Oh, that's the FMB being FMB. but clearly something has put a burr under your saddle.

Old 12-20-2015, 06:27 PM   #847
Cast Iron Jedi

What's For Dinner? Here's Mine Vol. 3.

Quote:
Taken after you? You're this butthurt over OAT ****ING MEAL.

I apologize. Oatmeal is awesome.

Dude, there have been times when if I said the sky was blue, you'd have argued it was a different shade.

And I swear to God, I don't know what you're talking about re: oatmeal.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:28 PM   #848
Supporter

Quote:
And with that, I bow out of all future food threads, and leave FMB his kingdom.

Clearly no one else has anything to offer people on the subject.

Hope you find peace.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:29 PM   #849
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
And with that, I bow out of all future food threads, and leave FMB his kingdom.

Clearly no one else has anything to offer people on the subject.

You're gonna call me a pissy little bitch and then say that? Seriously?
Old 12-20-2015, 06:30 PM   #850
Supporter

Quote:
You're gonna call me a pissy little bitch and then say that? Seriously?
I didn't come into here to argue, but that seems to be all you want to do any more. So I'll go else where and . . . NOT ARGUE.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:34 PM   #851
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
I didn't come into here to argue, but that seems to be all you want to do any more. So I'll go else where and . . . NOT ARGUE.
Honest to God, it seems to me that's on you. I'm not trying to argue right now, I'm pointing out that we're both coming from the same place. You think all I want is to argue with you, and I think the same of you.

Perhaps we could just call a truce and try to coexist peacefully. If you will tell me when you think I'm being a dick (and won't take offense when I do the same), maybe that would diffuse things before they get started.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #852
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
You know you don't have to add everything to the slow cooker at the same time, right?
Of course, I just made a bad assumption as most people just toss everything in, go away, and then come back at the end. With all the cooking you do, I was surprised thinking you would make such a novice mistake.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:40 PM   #853
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
Of course, I just made a bad assumption as most people just toss everything in, go away, and then come back at the end. With all the cooking you do, I was surprised thinking you would make such a novice mistake.
No, you're right, shrimp in for 6 hours would be like little rocks. I put them in the last 15 minutes.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:43 PM   #854
Shit

All you dumb ****s just put a micro wave pizza in tonight and come back tomorrow refreshed
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-20-2015, 06:47 PM   #855
Cast Iron Jedi

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post
Please explain this dish. Sounds wonderful and possibly easy?
I'm gonna have to type it out for you, man. I can't find it online.