Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2020, 04:52 PM   #15586
Supporter

I’m a sucker for corn in soup. As long as it’s drained. If the fool didn’t drain it the soup probably sucks anyway. Nonetheless, I’m a corn guy.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:11 PM   #15587
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Smells great from here!

I did that last weekend using pork butt and rib bones, Smoked a slab to the point where you could pull the bones and cartilage easily (burnt) and pulled it apart. I had some lean brisket in freezer that went in along with some pearl onions

ever try Brussels sprouts?

I am not a fan of corn in soups other than it's sorta texture
Never tried Brussels in soup, but it'd probably work since they're basically just little cabbages
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-26-2020, 05:16 PM   #15588
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Never tried Brussels in soup, but it'd probably work since they're basically just little cabbages
I slice them in half except the little ones
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 07:28 AM   #15589
Ultrabanned

Breakfast of champions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 09:00 AM   #15590
MVP

no toast?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
Breakfast of champions.

cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 04:28 PM   #15591
Ultrabanned

Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:07 PM   #15592
Cheat Death

Smoked short ribs over pasta. Béchamel sauce made from the smoked short rib liquid (beef broth, red wine, **** ton of garlic).

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2020, 05:09 PM   #15593
Champs!

Quote:

Pretty much what I had today as well.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-27-2020, 05:12 PM   #15594
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCUnited View Post
Smoked short ribs over pasta. Béchamel sauce made from the smoked short rib liquid (beef broth, red wine, **** ton of garlic).

Next level artistry
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 04:47 PM   #15595
Cheat Death

Every great while I'm wow'd by a slice of pizza. Today's is that day.

Smoked provolone, 'nduja, and bay leaf whipped ricotta

What is 'nduja you ask (I had to)?

Quote:
'Nduja (Calabrian: [nˈduːja]) is a particularly spicy, spreadable pork from Italy.
Savory without feeling like you've consumed 100 pepperonis. Like your favorite cheese pizza on savory growth hormone. Hog heaven.

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 04:55 PM   #15596
pie is never free

Having reubens and steak fries tonight

Seeded rye
Sauerkraut
Thousand Island
Deli swiss
The 2.5 pound brisket is cooking as we speak

Never fails to satisfy
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2020, 05:05 PM   #15597
Supporter

Quote:

Do you have a handle on the difference, if any, between 'nduja and andouille? [both are pronounced approximately ahndooyah]

I first heard it on Sorted, and it seems like it's just a Brit slang alternative spelling, but I've not had it to compare.

My understanding is that it's 'spreadable' because it's not piped into casing, but jarred instead. But I was wondering if it's spiced similarly.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:21 PM   #15598
pie is never free

Quote:

Just out of curiosity, who's the dickweed that downvoted a good looking bowl like that?
Old 10-02-2020, 05:22 PM   #15599
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Quote:
Every great while I'm wow'd by a slice of pizza. Today's is that day.

Savory without feeling like you've consumed 100 pepperonis. Like your favorite cheese pizza on savory growth hormone. Hog heaven.

Where did you get that? Looks good.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-02-2020, 05:24 PM   #15600
Cheat Death

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Do you have a handle on the difference, if any, between 'nduja and andouille? [both are pronounced approximately ahndooyah]

I first heard it on Sorted, and it seems like it's just a Brit slang alternative spelling, but I've not had it to compare.

My understanding is that it's 'spreadable' because it's not piped into casing, but jarred instead. But I was wondering if it's spiced similarly.
I do not have a handle on the difference, but thats an interesting callout as I'd like to know more.

Based on my limited exposure to andouille, this felt more Italian in its natural blend into a pizza sauce to me. Like a meat sauce without anything granular to differentiate it from a pizza sauce. This could also be this place's particular iteration of it as well (recently opened).

So maybe more Italian spiced, less smoky than andouille? Pure uneducated guess on my part though.