Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Hall of Classics

Old 11-11-2006, 12:33 PM  
Giggitty!

Live 24/7 webcam of watering hole in Africa

This is killer shit dudes. Nature in action, if you like wildlife, that is. Animals of all sorts come by and drink, bath or just hang out. Also around dawn or dusk is when the action is most frequent. You can see comets, falling stars at night, listen to the sounds of nature at it's best.

First I will post the link, then a photo from a scene the camera caught

NEW LINK HERE

Last edited by chagrin; 10-24-2007 at 05:02 AM..
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:43 PM   #241
Rock Chalk Jayhawks! KU!!!

that looks like a nice crib up there.
Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.Reerun_KC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:43 PM   #242
Needs more middle fingers

sweet, even the birds are leaving back to the house
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:45 PM   #243
Needs more middle fingers

So this is what my life has become....sitting at my computer trying to catch a glimpse of an animal on a saturday night...sigh
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2006, 10:52 PM   #244
Shaken. Not stirred.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Jesus
So this is what my life has become....sitting at my computer trying to catch a glimpse of an animal on a saturday night...sigh
Better than banging your head in a tub. Errrrr wait.....
007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.007 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:02 AM   #245
In Search of a Life

Had that shit in the background, and heard voices, then a truck starting up and it was gone.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:04 AM   #246
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv
Had that shit in the background, and heard voices, then a truck starting up and it was gone.
Yeah that truck scared away the gesse.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:16 AM   #247
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smed1065
If i was to put a camera in, i would pick a lake or farm.

Not a hole in my shoe?

Maybe it is me but it sucks so far, after 12 hours......

Unless you chirp!
Dude, I can understand you are skeptical, but I got this from an actual web site, and I do NOT spam this board
chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.chagrin must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:22 AM   #248
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by chagrin
Dude, I can understand you are skeptical, but I got this from an actual web site, and I do NOT spam this board

Whatever the hell spam is......this is the good kind, like the Hawaiins consume in mass quantities.
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:27 AM   #249
Giggitty!

Quote:
Originally Posted by headsnap
DA!!
FYP
Old 11-12-2006, 12:28 AM   #250
Has a particular set of skills

Quote:
Originally Posted by scott free
Whatever the hell spam is....
Try the new "special flavor" spam with cheese.
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:33 AM   #251
Giggitty!

I have seen all kinds of goofy stuff on this, one shot of monkeys eating a steaming pile of elephant shit, all kinds of stuff.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:34 AM   #252
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief
Try the new "special flavor" spam with cheese.

, at one point or another i've prolly had it......Depression Era Grandmothers are shrewd customers......
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:36 AM   #253
Giggitty!

Holy shit! Dave Chappelle!
Old 11-12-2006, 12:41 AM   #254
Mindful Taoist German

Where's Ali and Foreman?

I've been CHEATED!1!
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2006, 12:42 AM   #255
Giggitty!

As I understand it, around 9 or 10 am and pm is the best time to watch. and also I have discovered that the cam is located on a "lodge" of some sort. All you have to do is hit that link, that I did update btw - whiners, heh - and register to get into the forums.