Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 06:46 AM  
MVP

Sean Connery passed away

https://variety.com/2020/film/actors...90-1234820498/

Last edited by Dartgod; 10-31-2020 at 07:21 AM.. Reason: replaced link with one that actually works
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 10-31-2020, 06:48 AM   #2
Rufus Dawes Jr.

Damn. One of my all time favorite actors.
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:50 AM   #3
Whiskey Tango Foxtrot OVER!

Why the hell does that link take me to home improvement site? I guess I am just going to assume the "CHINA VIRUS" killed him. RIP
Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.Scorp wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 5     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:54 AM   #4
Seeking the Truth daily

RIP...what an amazing career.
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:54 AM   #5
Keepin it Real

My dad was obsessed with him. Actually named me after him.
Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.Dunit35 wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:55 AM   #6
Constable of Untruths

Alex Trebek has the last laugh. RIP Mr. Bond.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:56 AM   #7
Supporter

The Rock and Hunt for Red October are guilty pleasures of mine.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:56 AM   #8
Live free or die hard

Well that sucks. All my hero's...

Hopefully he's met up with Pussy Galore.

Did you know Pussy Galore's last name was "blackman"? It's true, look it up.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:56 AM   #9
I love your mom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunit35 View Post
My dad was obsessed with him. Actually named me after him.
Your name is Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez?
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 06:59 AM   #10
Live free or die hard

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The Rock and Hunt for Red October are guilty pleasures of mine.
The Hunt for Red October isn't a guilty pleasure. That's a legit film. The Rock however.
Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 6 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:03 AM   #11
Itinerant degenerate.

RIP. Legendary actor.
Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Hoopsdoc has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:03 AM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp View Post
Why the hell does that link take me to home improvement site? I guess I am just going to assume the "CHINA VIRUS" killed him. RIP
No idea if that's even true I copy the link and I posted it if it's showing something else I'm sorry
royr17 has disabled reputation
Old 10-31-2020, 07:05 AM   #13
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

That link is all the way ****ed up.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 07:10 AM   #14
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That link is all the way ****ed up.
Yep, I had to google it. https://www.independent.co.uk/arts-e...-b1477113.html
HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.HemiEd is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 07:11 AM   #15
Going home eventually

Wow. That hits me hard. Good dude
Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Red Dawg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote