Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-29-2020, 11:00 PM  
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Silver Shamrock Halloween Countdown - 1 More Day!

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 08:43 AM   #31
Choco Favre

Halloween 2 is my favorite good-bad movie

All of the scary movies are going to end tomorrow
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:13 PM   #32

Iggy Pop is Post Office Buddy

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:18 PM   #33
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post

orange_cat2
This one is awesome too. Looks just like my boy Toonces, may he rest in peace.

eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:35 PM   #34
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

This is a liger. It's pretty much my favorite animal. It's like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Last edited by loochy; 10-30-2020 at 07:41 PM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 08:24 PM   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
This one is awesome too. Looks just like my boy Toonces, may he rest in peace.

RIP Toonces. i bet he was a good driver though.
Old 10-30-2020, 09:21 PM   #36

Old 10-31-2020, 12:25 AM   #37
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
RIP Toonces. i bet he was a good driver though.
He got his name when I was taking him in off the streets and into my home, he got up and put his paws on the wheel just like Toonces The Driving Cat. Thankfully, though harrowing at times, we made it home safe. I was surprised at how many people didn't know who Toonces The Driving Cat is. I had to explain his name a lot and they were all like, "uh, ok". Then, in my mind, I was like "hey, **** you."

One night, after 10 years, he was overly cuddly (noticeably so), then he went outside and just disappeared forever.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 05:28 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
He got his name when I was taking him in off the streets and into my home, he got up and put his paws on the wheel just like Toonces The Driving Cat. Thankfully, though harrowing at times, we made it home safe. I was surprised at how many people didn't know who Toonces The Driving Cat is. I had to explain his name a lot and they were all like, "uh, ok". Then, in my mind, I was like "hey, **** you."

One night, after 10 years, he was overly cuddly (noticeably so), then he went outside and just disappeared forever.

I've been wanting a cat hopefully a real good mouser but I'm wanting to get a kitten. I think I'll name him Toonces after your cat, I was thinking what should I name it.

TOONCES! | Cats, Animals, Funny cats