Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-29-2020, 12:00 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween?

For those of you participating. Please don't make this political as to whether or not there should be trick-or-treating. I'm just curious what the popular costumes are, if anyone's family does a group thing, etc.

My 4-year-old will be the red Power Ranger (classic, none of that Beast Mode stuff).
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:58 PM   #31
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

I don't have kids, but I'm going naked with roller skates and going as a pull toy
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 04:10 PM   #32
Born to Ride

No kiddos here and I haven't done anything for Halloween in years. Nobody came to our neighborhood where I used to live and I doubt any kids come to our new house.

However I think I will wear a mask for Halloween this year!
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 04:28 PM   #33
MVP

Grandkids coming over Saturday afternoon. Going to have a bonfire and hook the trailer to the quad to give them a hay ride. Prolly eat wieners And some hot drinks.
They are all cute to me so I really don’t care about the costumes but I am sorta wishing for the fat one to come as Christine from the show Baskets (Louie Anderson).
Poor kid was born fat with a whiny voice. Only 4 years old. Hope he outgrows it
Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.Graystoke is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:18 PM   #34
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graystoke View Post
Grandkids coming over Saturday afternoon. Going to have a bonfire and hook the trailer to the quad to give them a hay ride. Prolly eat wieners And some hot drinks.
They are all cute to me so I really don’t care about the costumes but I am sorta wishing for the fat one to come as Christine from the show Baskets (Louie Anderson).
Poor kid was born fat with a whiny voice. Only 4 years old. Hope he outgrows it
I dont think my wife and I finished watching that show. So weird, but we were enjoying it.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-29-2020, 05:26 PM   #35
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time ****in mutt.
sec
That sounds freaking awesome

Merica!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 07:38 AM   #36
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
No kiddos here and I haven't done anything for Halloween in years. Nobody came to our neighborhood where I used to live and I doubt any kids come to our new house.

However I think I will wear a mask for Halloween this year!
When I was a kid, my dad was always the one to answer the door to hand out candy. He wore the same over-the-head clown mask every year. I have no clue how long that thing lasted.
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:42 AM   #37
Mahomes or GTFO

My son isn’t quite 2. We went to Yellowstone this summer and he was obsessed with the park Rangers, so he’s being a National Park Ranger.
Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Strongside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 07:55 AM   #38
Rufus Dawes Jr.

My 6 year old is Captain America
Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Hoover 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-30-2020, 08:08 AM   #39
Ultrabanned

Watching TV with it on the other night. He's 4 and totally amped up for Saturday. Gonna have a party with his cousins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 03:57 PM   #40
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Watching TV with it on the other night. He's 4 and totally amped up for Saturday. Gonna have a party with his cousins.

Watching tv with it on, thats awesome

I remember being that amped up for Halloween, also remember my Spiderman costume not looking NEARLY that cool... just an ill fitting plastic suit with a shitty mask
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:01 PM   #41
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Love it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:22 PM   #42
Would an idiot do that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockChalk View Post
Crazy how many people decorate for Halloween now compared to when I was a kid 30 years ago (gulp...)
I never saw much in KC, but also lived in the boonies the last few years before moving.... it wasn't until I moved our here that I saw the light projector things for the first time and it seemed relatively common to decorate.

Last year WalMart had a ~10-12' inflatable grim reaper... some people really go all out, heh.
Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bearcat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:27 PM   #43
Mama Tried

Vampira, skeleton, Carmen San Diego, and Bender.

I’m really proud of the last choice.
MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.MOhillbilly has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2020, 04:28 PM   #44
'Tis my eye!

Gotta say all the little kids dressing up warms my heart.

I kinda miss those days when my girls weren't crazy ass teenage drama 24x7.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 04:37 PM   #45
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOhillbilly View Post
Vampira, skeleton, Carmen San Diego, and Bender.

I’m really proud of the last choice.
Heh yeah thats a sneaky good choice, I'd be proud too