Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2020, 12:00 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween?

For those of you participating. Please don't make this political as to whether or not there should be trick-or-treating. I'm just curious what the popular costumes are, if anyone's family does a group thing, etc.

My 4-year-old will be the red Power Ranger (classic, none of that Beast Mode stuff).
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #16
Needs more middle fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I freaking love it.
Got the curly-fro, headband, shoulder pads and all.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:48 PM   #17
Andy Reid Supporter

Iron Man. Kid is all about the Avengers, but he just loves the gadgets and different suits Iron Man has so he’s got tunnel vision for him.

I told him if he doesn’t do his chores by Halloween he has to be Hawkeye
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:53 PM   #18
I love your mom

I assumed it would be a 50-50 split of Joe exotic and hazmat suits this year, well I was hoping at least, I still plan to give out mini bags of blue rock candy while dressed as walter white though.
Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.Monticore would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 02:49 PM   #19
MY LITTLE #15

We're going trick-or-treating in our neighborhood. We also bought tons of candy to hand out. We decorated some outside.

Here's my kiddo doing fighting poses. And our pumpkins we did. The carved one is my boyfriend's. The middle one is the kiddo's. The boring one is mine. My son drew a typical Jack-o-lantern face, but got creative when painting it. We thought it turned out perfectly creepy.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201029_154226.jpg
Views:	103
Size:	118.2 KB
ID:	121430   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20201026-084216_Photos.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	89.0 KB
ID:	121431  
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:50 PM   #20
Mod Team

2 year old. Going as a dinosaur or ghostbusters outfit.

Dude is jacked out of his mind about it. We stroll our neighborhood EVERY NIGHT looking at decorations.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:51 PM   #21
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Iron Man. Kid is all about the Avengers, but he just loves the gadgets and different suits Iron Man has so he’s got tunnel vision for him.

I told him if he doesn’t do his chores by Halloween he has to be Hawkeye
I totally meant to "thumbs up" this post. Not sure what happened.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:52 PM   #22
MY LITTLE #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by lewdog View Post

Dude is jacked out of his mind about it. We stroll our neighborhood EVERY NIGHT looking at decorations.
Whenever I let my son go on one of my walks with me, we always scope out decorations and which houses we think will give out the most candy.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #23
Veteran

My 3 year old daughter is going as owlette from PJ masks. We have around 10 people we have made arrangements with to make sure everyone is masked up so she can trick or treat during the day.
Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Sorce is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:54 PM   #24
'Tis my eye!

Quote:

Warms my heart man. Little kids and their sense of wonder is so awesome.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 02:57 PM   #25
MVP

Quote:
remember that first window you soaped?
that first egg you tossed?
memories...
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #26
Dirty Bit

Quote:

Crazy how many people decorate for Halloween now compared to when I was a kid 30 years ago (gulp...)

My 2 year old makes us walk by the "spiders", "pumpkins", and "bad guy" (a skeleton hanging from a tree) every night. Even with it being cold, he wants to bundle up and go see them every night. Before bedtime, he has to make sure they are "sleeping" before he goes to sleep. Kids are the damn best man.

He's going as Wayne and our neighbor's daughter is going as Garth (she has straight blonde hair).
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 03:28 PM   #27
Banned

A skeleton. Again.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:36 PM   #28
Like I woke up in Wonderland..

Quote:
"I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles"
sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.sedated is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:40 PM   #29
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by sedated View Post
"I wish I liked anything as much as my kids like bubbles"
I like your avatar as much as my kid likes inflatable pumpkins
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-29-2020, 03:47 PM   #30
Veteran

We won't be doing trick or treat but my 4 year old has a tmnt costume- think it's Raphael. Last year she went as an astronaut. 2 year old was a sorta alien.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli