Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-29-2020, 12:00 PM  
MY LITTLE #15

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween?

For those of you participating. Please don't make this political as to whether or not there should be trick-or-treating. I'm just curious what the popular costumes are, if anyone's family does a group thing, etc.

My 4-year-old will be the red Power Ranger (classic, none of that Beast Mode stuff).
luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.luv is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:04 PM   #2
'Tis my eye!

My girls are both in their late teens now. For the past 4 or 5 years, they've hosted a murder mystery party at the house here. We also used to do a haunted house in the garage.

Not sure what's going to happen this year because of COVID.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:13 PM   #3
Constable of Untruths

My son has become obsessed with old time mobster movies. He's dressing up as Lucky Luciano (Mobsters is his favorite movie). Our neighborhood is setting up Covid trick or treating where every hose will have a candy stand at the end of the driveway with hand sanitizer available for after the kids grab a handful.
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:17 PM   #4
MVP

i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time ****in mutt.
sec
seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.seclark is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #5
Supporter

Daughter is 6. She’s a unicorn.

Yep. On a day where everyone wears black, she finds the lightest most pastel costume ever. That’s her.

My son is 2 and couldn’t give less of a shit. But he’s going as Mahomes if he’ll keep the wig on (he won’t).
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:18 PM   #6
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
...... We also used to do a haunted house in the garage.......
You were/are certainly the cool guy in your neighborhood. Loved the families that took the time to do stuff like that.
alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.alpha_omega is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #7
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by seclark View Post
i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time ****in mutt.
sec
. Sec stories are the best stories.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:19 PM   #8
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneWolf View Post
My son has become obsessed with old time mobster movies. He's dressing up as Lucky Luciano (Mobsters is his favorite movie). Our neighborhood is setting up Covid trick or treating where every hose will have a candy stand at the end of the driveway with hand sanitizer available for after the kids grab a handful.
Lucky Luciano is an awesome costume.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:20 PM   #9
King Sandbagger

3 year old son is Batman. 10 year old daughter is Hermione Granger.
phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.phisherman wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:33 PM   #10
Needs more middle fingers

Patrick Mahomes.

He was Mahomes last year too, wants to be Mahomes this year as well.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
Patrick Mahomes.

He was Mahomes last year too, wants to be Mahomes this year as well.
I freaking love it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:38 PM   #12
World's finest morphius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Daughter is 6. She’s a unicorn.

Yep. On a day where everyone wears black, she finds the lightest most pastel costume ever. That’s her.

My son is 2 and couldn’t give less of a shit. But he’s going as Mahomes if he’ll keep the wig on (he won’t).
She has wings, therefore she is a Pegacorn. I thought I made that word up to drive me daughter crazy, then we saw a costume with that labeled on it, she hated me even more then. I counted that as a big win.
morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.morphius is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:41 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

The parents all think my "angry old man" costume is adorable and realistic, and I get lots of candy.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:44 PM   #14
In Search of a Life

11 year old- David S Pumpkins

9 year old- Fishy from Fortnite whatever the **** that is?
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 12:45 PM   #15
Needs more middle fingers

What are ya'll doing for Halloween?

Im in SoCal...so you know...walking outside during a pandemic is basically Illegal, let alone trick or treatin'.

I rented a jumper for the family kids, gonna play some games, throw a little kids party in the backyard since they can't go door-to-door this year.
ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.ModSocks is obviously part of the inner Circle.