Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-28-2020, 07:37 AM  
Veteran

sister needs dental help

sister needs help with dental work. insurance won’t cover any of it. every little bit helps, thanks.

go fund me page
https://gf.me/u/y6mnbv
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-29-2020, 08:45 AM   #91
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by cooper barrett View Post
Better make that $30K as she will have to pay taxes on whatever she gets.

Maybe a job, brushing teeth earlier in life, and less Meth(a lot less) would have alleviated the need to suck money from total strangers so her vanity can deal with her meth mouth smile when looking in the mirror.

Pisses me off she's getting free bandwidth on this forum.
This is a rather terrible comment, it lacks empathy and is full of disinformation.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:14 AM   #92
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiefsHawk View Post
I'm still confused on why regular dentures isn't the best route considering her bone concerns and would run around 2k...I have a implant myself and only got one because my wife. They aren't a necessity but a preference.
Probably feel better if she’d gum a root without posts

Last edited by threebag; 10-29-2020 at 11:37 AM..
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:17 AM   #93
Stroking to the SB Champs!

Quote:

Maybe a job, brushing teeth earlier in life, and less Meth(a lot less) would have alleviated the need to suck money from total strangers so her vanity can deal with her meth mouth smile when looking in the mirror.

Why, why oh why, do we allow posts like this to exist? A member of our community has asked for help for one of their Family members. There is no way in hell this should be allowed. Shameful.
ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.ChiTown is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 15 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:21 AM   #94
Inmem 2.0

OP can she atleast get some antibiotics and pain medication in the meantime?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:37 AM   #95
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
OP can she atleast get some antibiotics and pain medication in the meantime?
yea she’s been taking antibiotics, not sure about a pain pill.
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 11:39 AM   #96

Isn’t there a free clinic in Lawrence? I think they do procedures like this at the Hunter health clinic in Wichita.

I’d shop around seems like they are putting the screws to her with that quote.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:41 AM   #97

They do the complete deal in Ponca City and you can apply for a CareCredit Card.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:43 AM   #98
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Isn’t there a free clinic in Lawrence? I think they do procedures like this at the Hunter health clinic in Wichita.

I’d shop around seems like they are putting the screws to her with that quote.
i’m sure she’s looked into it. she had already looked into the KU dental school but there’s a year long wait list, i’d guess it’s probably the same for those other options as well.
Old 10-29-2020, 11:45 AM   #99
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
Why, why oh why, do we allow posts like this to exist? A member of our community has asked for help for one of their Family members. There is no way in hell this should be allowed. Shameful.
He’s worthless
R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.R Clark wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:02 PM   #100
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
i’m sure she’s looked into it. she had already looked into the KU dental school but there’s a year long wait list, i’d guess it’s probably the same for those other options as well.
Let me make a phone call.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:36 PM   #101
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Let me make a phone call.
awesome thanks!
Old 10-29-2020, 12:46 PM   #102
The Lurkiest

Quote:

This attitude is absolutely shameful. Not everyone who needs help is in that position because of their own bad choices. Sometimes you can do everything right, and it just doesn't work out for you.

I would rather help someone who may not really need it as opposed to neglect someone who really does need it. It is for this reason that I try to help panhandlers when I can (usually by buying them some food). I figure that even if they are spending all their money on booze and/or drugs (and that's an "if" because I don't know that) they can still use a warm smile and some edible food.
Yosef_Malkovitch has disabled reputation
Thumbs Up 9 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:52 PM   #103
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
Yeah, that's what my wife's coworker's husband did.

He died 2 weeks later from an unknown bacterial infection that got into his bloodstream from the dental work. It was a horrific death. He basically swelled up so much that he popped, then his skin rotted off. His wife tried to hold his hand and the skin just pulled off in her hand.

Think twice about medical tourism. Say what you want about our prices here, but at least we are clean (generally) and have stringent standards.
Are you serious? I know you joke around a lot but this looks like a serious post. Crazy if true.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:56 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
eh he threw that little jab. just trying to help a family member out. shoulda known half the replies would be immature.
Dude, you've been here almost 2 years. Dang right you should know that you're going to get a few smart Alec posts. It comes with the territory. Though a couple of these idiots took it a little too far, IMO.

I hope your sister gets the help she needs. I don't recall if you said what is her age. I would seriously consider dentures in her situation. But I do realize that might terrify a younger person.
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 12:58 PM   #105
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lzen View Post
Dude, you've been here almost 2 years. Dang right you should know that you're going to get a few smart Alec posts. It comes with the territory. Though a couple of these idiots took it a little too far, IMO.

I hope your sister gets the help she needs. I don't recall if you said what is her age. I would seriously consider dentures in her situation. But I do realize that might terrify a younger person.
today is her birthday ironically, she turns 40.