Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-28-2020, 07:37 AM  
Veteran

sister needs dental help

sister needs help with dental work. insurance won’t cover any of it. every little bit helps, thanks.

go fund me page
https://gf.me/u/y6mnbv
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:54 PM   #61
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
Who's your insurance through?
Can't speak for htmis, but I have Blue Cross Dental if you haven't used that.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:56 PM   #62
MVP

She would walk away with nothing but a bad taste in her mouth.

One of my car clubs I belong to has a dentist who accepts whatever your insurance pays and if no insurance a minimum of a 50% discount on everything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
I'm no dentist but I could give her mouth a filling
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:02 PM   #63
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach View Post
Can't speak for htmis, but I have Blue Cross Dental if you haven't used that.
not sure the insurance they have. BIL is in the carpenters union in KC so it’s whatever they give him
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:18 PM   #64
Champs!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
not sure the insurance they have. BIL is in the carpenters union in KC so it’s whatever they give him
I understand. I was just giving Bwana my insurance type, since he was asking htismaqe what his insurance was.

But yeah, I see where you're coming from your BIL's dental insurance that the company only give him the cheapest kind.
Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coach is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:28 PM   #65
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2bikemike View Post
Or you could just go to Algodonnes Mexico right across the border near the California and Arizona border. Lots of snowbirds use Algodonnes for medical dental and Pharmacy
Yeah, that's what my wife's coworker's husband did.

He died 2 weeks later from an unknown bacterial infection that got into his bloodstream from the dental work. It was a horrific death. He basically swelled up so much that he popped, then his skin rotted off. His wife tried to hold his hand and the skin just pulled off in her hand.

Think twice about medical tourism. Say what you want about our prices here, but at least we are clean (generally) and have stringent standards.
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:30 PM   #66
What's up braj?

I hope your sister gets the help she deserves so she can go back to tossing salads pain free.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 08:42 PM   #67
Gonna go back in time....

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Where do you live? I may be able to help
Man, you seem like you are a really good dude. I knew you would chime in within the first five posts. I really enjoy your dental experiences thread. Love that thread. Moar tales of other people's suffering please.
bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.bringbackmarty would the whole thing.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 08:50 PM   #68
Banned

Quote:
good for you. so how would you deal with the pain? she told me over the weekend it hurts worse than labor. how would you pay for it if insurance won’t cover it? just let the teeth rot out of your head? gofundme is there so people can get help. this was a last resort type thing for her. i sure hope you never get put out on the street or need some sort of medical procedure done you can’t pay for. guess she got the bad tooth gene in the family
never understand why people on the internet seem to have to chime in and be smart asses. if you don’t have anything good to say, don’t say anything at all. everyone hides behind a screen these days.
Just my two cents, but nothing he said was towards you at all. He just said he wouldn't. He wasn't mocking you doing it.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:56 PM   #69
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
Just my two cents, but nothing he said was towards you at all. He just said he wouldn't. He wasn't mocking you doing it.
eh he threw that little jab. just trying to help a family member out. shoulda known half the replies would be immature.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:01 PM   #70
MVP

Here? should be 85%
cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.cooper barrett Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:28 PM   #71
MVP

Heres the deal. 28 extractions would be about $5k. A few minu implans on upper and lower plus dentures on top would be about 10k. Shed be good to go for $15k
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:34 PM   #72
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by tooge View Post
Heres the deal. 28 extractions would be about $5k. A few minu implans on upper and lower plus dentures on top would be about 10k. Shed be good to go for $15k
so every dentist charges the same?
Old 10-28-2020, 09:38 PM   #73
Mod Team

Quote:
No. Some just rape you a little less on the price.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 09:52 PM   #74
What's up braj?

Quote:
Thumbs downing posts isn’t going to get you funded mister!!!
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:59 PM   #75
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

You probably need to account for the portion that gofundme will keep as well

20k does seem quite high though
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.