Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 10-28-2020, 07:37 AM  
Veteran

sister needs dental help

sister needs help with dental work. insurance won’t cover any of it. every little bit helps, thanks.

go fund me page
https://gf.me/u/y6mnbv
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:51 PM   #31
The Lurkiest

You might look into las algadones. Just over the border from yuma. I can recommend several good dentists and oral surgeons. My parents have been going for years.

Roughly 30% of what it costs in the states. The equipment is dated a bit by American standards. Roughly 5 years older than what you would see locally. So 5 to 7 k for what she is looking for or roughly 2k for all the extractions and dentures
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:52 PM   #32
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
A friend of mine in California, simply made a appointment in mexico two years ago since he didn't have insurance.
my sister in law in AZ does all of her dentistry in Mexico.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 12:52 PM   #33
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
not everyone can come up with $20,000 out of pocket since insurance won’t pay. but hey, if being a dick makes you feel better, go for it!
wasn't being a dick I was being serious
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 12:53 PM   #34
Cool as a Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
You might look into las algadones. Just over the border from yuma. I can recommend several good dentists and oral surgeons. My parents have been going for years.

Roughly 30% of what it costs in the states. The equipment is dated a bit by American standards. Roughly 5 years older than what you would see locally. So 5 to 7 k for what she is looking for or roughly 2k for all the extractions and dentures
That's where my sister in law goes and she has no complaints, been going there over 30 years.
KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.KS Smitty has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:03 PM   #35
The Lurkiest

I had an implant done there and my dentist said it was very nice work.
Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.Boise_Chief would the whole thing.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:56 PM   #36
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boise_Chief View Post
I had an implant done there and my dentist said it was very nice work.
i’ll suggest it to her. thanks to everyone!
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-28-2020, 02:58 PM   #37
What's up braj?

Maybe Billay can help her get started in the glory hole business as a side hustle to earn some extra cash.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:22 PM   #38
Life is changing..

Someone donated $500
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 03:23 PM   #39
Life is changing..

This girl lived close to you?
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:28 PM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by TLO View Post
This girl lived close to you?
uh she’s my sister.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:43 PM   #41
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ljmhawk View Post
uh she’s my sister.
Are you hot too?
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 03:44 PM   #42
Politically Incorrect

We need a picture of her toofies to see if she is deserving.......
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:49 PM   #43
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
We need a picture of her toofies to see if she is deserving.......
yeah.....i’ll get right on that
Old 10-28-2020, 05:52 PM   #44
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
Are you hot too?
Lol

What makes it funnier us picturing your avatar saying it
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-28-2020, 05:53 PM   #45
legend

My teeth are so screwed that I'm happy to wear a mask in public, and I would never start a go fund me page, lol.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote