Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-28-2020, 07:37 AM  
Veteran

sister needs dental help

sister needs help with dental work. insurance won’t cover any of it. every little bit helps, thanks.

go fund me page
https://gf.me/u/y6mnbv
ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.ljmhawk is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:56 AM   #2
Veteran

Sorry to hear about this man, all the best, but may I suggest trying a Dental College for treatment? She may be able to get a significant discount on some of these procedures.
chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.chinaski Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 07:59 AM   #3
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

I don't know why insurance wouldn't cover implants (in this situation). Do they just argue for dentures instead? Insurance should at least cover the extractions.

Last edited by loochy; 10-28-2020 at 08:09 AM..
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:07 AM   #4
In Search of a Life

Where do you live? I may be able to help
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:09 AM   #5
Hey Loochy, I'm hooome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Where do you live? I may be able to help

Yeah! CP has what, 3 dentists that post here regularly? Good idea Mr. Ocity
loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.loochy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:34 AM   #6
Hockey Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by loochy View Post
I don't know why insurance wouldn't cover implants (in this situation). Do they just argue for dentures instead? Insurance should at least cover the extractions.
The amount of dental stuff insurance won't cover is kind of shocking.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:39 AM   #7
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The amount of dental stuff insurance won't cover is kind of shocking.

99% of dental insurance is close to worthless, if you need anything major.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:43 AM   #8
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
99% of dental insurance is close to worthless, if you need anything major.
Must be a provider/plan thing. My insurance covers pretty much everything within reason.

For example, they'll cover a gold crown/cap 90% but a white crown/cap only 50% because they consider that cosmetic rather than functional.

I have a super expensive mouthpiece that I wear for bruxism and sleep apnea and my insurance covered 80% of it.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:49 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
Must be a provider/plan thing. My insurance covers pretty much everything within reason.

For example, they'll cover a gold crown/cap 90% but a white crown/cap only 50% because they consider that cosmetic rather than functional.

I have a super expensive mouthpiece that I wear for bruxism and sleep apnea and my insurance covered 80% of it.

I've had several different providers over the years and was not impressed with any of them. I was squawking about it to a dentist and he agreed. He said the only dental insurance he had seen that was worth a damn, was some kind of military dental insurance.

I mean for something like a filling, it's fine, but if it comes down to something like an implant, grab your ankles.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:50 AM   #10
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
I've had several different providers over the years and was not impressed with any of them. I was squawking about it to a dentist and he agreed. He said the only dental insurance he had seen that was worth a damn, was some kind of military dental insurance.

I mean for something like a filling, it's fine, but if it comes down to something like an implant, grab your ankles.
I've had two root canals and two crowns. I've heard horror stories of people paying thousands of dollars but I paid a couple hundred total.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:51 AM   #11

Quote:
I've had two root canals and two crowns. I've heard horror stories of people paying thousands of dollars but I paid a couple hundred total.

Who's your insurance through?
Old 10-28-2020, 08:52 AM   #12
In Search of a Life

If you have insurance and go to a provider for that insurance it’s will cover more. Most policies have a max they’ll cover so a root canal and a crown will probably max it out

When it comes to implants, most policies will cover the abutment and crown up to a certain percent but won’t cover the surgical placement.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:56 AM   #13
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Who's your insurance through?
I'll have to look it up.
Old 10-28-2020, 08:58 AM   #14
[b]Supporter[/b]

Delano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDelano 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2020, 09:27 AM   #15
Award Winning Tailgater

Quote:
In general, the medical plans in your industry provide significantly better coverage than others. I found this out a couple of years ago when I left my company. It was shocking to see what the most ppl were paying tbh.
Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.Monty wants to die in a aids tree fire.