Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2020, 08:42 PM  
Banned

Halloween season, what movie you currently watching or always watch or will watch

Funny, Scarry, dumb, old,. New. Just any October horror flicks

Right now on TCM is the Blob. With Steve McQeen.1958

And after that ,1959.. THE TINGLER, with Vincent Price. Dun dun dunnnn
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:34 AM   #46
Banned

A few years ago, I finally watched the Exorcist with a friend and his adult son, all the way through.
Having never seen it mostly and the fact it was from 70s, something stood out that was hilarious.
When the mom is in the doctors office..he's sitting there in his office, smoking a cigarette!
As soon as I realized that, I laughed and cheered and fist pumped! Such a 70s moment in film!
And then we saw Young Frankenstein.
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-26-2020, 05:37 PM   #47
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
A few years ago, I finally watched the Exorcist with a friend and his adult son, all the way through.
Having never seen it mostly and the fact it was from 70s, something stood out that was hilarious.
When the mom is in the doctors office..he's sitting there in his office, smoking a cigarette!
As soon as I realized that, I laughed and cheered and fist pumped! Such a 70s moment in film!
And then we saw Young Frankenstein.
I still find The Excorcist creepy,esp. for how old it is,cause it seems like that could happen,for whatever reason.But yeah people smoked everywhere back in those days.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 05:55 PM   #48
Consuming CP souls

Trick r Treat
Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pasta Little Brioni is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 08:44 PM   #49
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
I still find The Excorcist creepy,esp. for how old it is,cause it seems like that could happen,for whatever reason.But yeah people smoked everywhere back in those days.
Back in the late 90's while visiting STL, got to drive by the Alexian Brothers Catholic Church where the exorcism portrayed in the movie was actually carried out

And the whole huge wing of that massive complex where it happened was still completely boarded up... like a whole city block of one huge building just totally shut down
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:29 PM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Back in the late 90's while visiting STL, got to drive by the Alexian Brothers Catholic Church where the exorcism portrayed in the movie was actually carried out

And the whole huge wing of that massive complex where it happened was still completely boarded up... like a whole city block of one huge building just totally shut down
Wow,i didnt even know any of that.I knew the movie was based on the book,but didnt know it was about any actual events.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-26-2020, 11:32 PM   #51
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball View Post
Trick r Treat
I really try to get into that movie,i just have a hard time for some reason,not hating on it though. But Trick OR Treat was a movie i used to like.Havent seen it in a long time,can't even find it to watch.
Old 10-27-2020, 12:02 AM   #52
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
But why? What's the allure or running gag with you about it?

I don't quite know what you mean about running gag but I suppose i've talked a lot about this movie over the years. I don't know why i love it so much i just do. Its not a typical horror movie with a monster or beast or evil doers but nature vs man & random attacks without any known reason what so ever.

I sometimes look at birds that are all along a telephone wires and think are they going attack?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 02:36 AM   #53
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Watching Rosemary's Baby
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 07:55 AM   #54
I could of gone pro

In '86 Night of the Creeps came out and I saw on it HBO and it always stuck with me. Tom Atkins the main character seems to play these sort of tongue in cheek parts.

My favorite line: "I got good news and bad news girls, the good news is your dates are here, (what's the bad news), they're dead!

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-27-2020, 08:43 PM   #55
In Mahomes I trust!

Just watched Friday the 13th 2009 edition. MEH!
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:44 PM   #56
In Mahomes I trust!

Watched Vampires' W/ James Woods - fun but, not scary.
Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Stryker 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-27-2020, 08:46 PM   #57
In Mahomes I trust!

Will watch Exorcist as my Halloween selection!
Old 10-27-2020, 08:52 PM   #58
SUPER BOWL CHAMPIONS

I’ve tried to watch something about every single day of October — embracing Spooktober and all. Halloween (78) is the GOAT for me.

A really underrated one is Trick ‘r Treat (2007).
pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.pugsnotdrugs19 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:01 PM   #59
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
I really try to get into that movie,i just have a hard time for some reason,not hating on it though. But Trick OR Treat was a movie i used to like.Havent seen it in a long time,can't even find it to watch.
Are you talking about this one?

lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-27-2020, 10:16 PM   #60
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Are you talking about this one?

Yeah i was referring to a much older movie called Trick Or Treat that i used to like vs. the newer Trick R Treat.I know they are completely different movies though.Sorry for any confusion.