Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2020, 08:42 PM  
Banned

Halloween season, what movie you currently watching or always watch or will watch

Funny, Scarry, dumb, old,. New. Just any October horror flicks

Right now on TCM is the Blob. With Steve McQeen.1958

And after that ,1959.. THE TINGLER, with Vincent Price. Dun dun dunnnn
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-25-2020, 06:26 AM   #31
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Heh. I think that shit would have given me nightmares at 9, but it's a different world now. He probably sees worse shit than that in video games.
Oh yeah. I also think it depends on the kid. My 11 year old son hates anything scary or violent. The 9 year old loves scary/monster movies. I was kinda like that as a kid. My parents let me watch most horror movies and I used to scare the shit out of myself by staying up late and watching the VHS of “Silver Bullet”. Lol. I would rent that movie almost every other weekend. Loved it.
Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.Why Not? is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 07:42 AM   #32
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why Not? View Post
Oh yeah. I also think it depends on the kid. My 11 year old son hates anything scary or violent. The 9 year old loves scary/monster movies. I was kinda like that as a kid. My parents let me watch most horror movies and I used to scare the shit out of myself by staying up late and watching the VHS of “Silver Bullet”. Lol. I would rent that movie almost every other weekend. Loved it.
I saw Jaws in the theater when I was 10. It absolutely ruined me, and I mean for life. Even though I was in the Navy I can count on one hand the number of times I swam in the ocean. Never again felt comfortable swimming in any body of water where I didn't know what else was in there with me.

On the other hand, when I saw the Exorcist (granted, on TV, not in the theater) a couple of years later, it didn't really bother me at all. I thought the demon was funny.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:17 AM   #33
Starter

Quote:
Pretty sure we're all talking about the '82 film. I've never even seen the original.
I never really knew John Carpenters The Thing was a remake,i've seen a little bit of the original,its so old maybe it was scary for its time.But yeah JC's version is classic.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:38 AM   #34
Be Kind To Your Pets

I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. But I I were going to show a double feature it would be Psycho and Silence of the Lambs.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:45 AM   #35
In Search of a Life

Quote:
It was actually a prequel. I enjoyed it as well. Wasn't nearly as good as the '82 film, though.
Carpenters 82 Thing is a stone cold classic.

I love the ambiguous ending
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 09:46 AM   #36
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by gblowfish View Post
I'm really not a fan of horror movies at all. But I I were going to show a double feature it would be Psycho and Silence of the Lambs.
Great choices!

Pyscho II is a pretty damn good movie too.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:10 PM   #37
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
For the entire month of October I make it a point to watch as many scary movies as possible, particularly the Halloweens.

That said, #3 sucks because there's no Michael Myers and #6 is actually pretty bad as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I used to hate #3 because it had no Michael Myers. Over time I've grown to kinda like it as its own story.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2020, 11:17 PM   #38
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
I used to hate #3 because it had no Michael Myers. Over time I've grown to kinda like it as its own story.
Yeah thats how i feel about it too.If they hadnt called it Halloween people might not dislike it so much haha.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:28 PM   #39
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
Yeah thats how i feel about it too.If they hadnt called it Halloween people might not dislike it so much haha.
Yeah when I was a kid I just wanted to see Michael Myers stalk and kill people. Then as I got older and I realized that the Halloween series was supposed to be an anthology series with a new story each time, I wondered what might have been. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they went back to Myers and I like 4, 5, and even have a soft spot for Curse of Michael Myers, but it's possibly they could've made better movies if they decided to stick to the anthology thing.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:32 PM   #40
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Yeah when I was a kid I just wanted to see Michael Myers stalk and kill people. Then as I got older and I realized that the Halloween series was supposed to be an anthology series with a new story each time, I wondered what might have been. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they went back to Myers and I like 4, 5, and even have a soft spot for Curse of Michael Myers, but it's possibly they could've made better movies if they decided to stick to the anthology thing.
The anthology thing sounds pretty ambitious,it would've been interesting for sure.John Carpenter only wanted there to be one movie,but after his involvement in part 2 i guess he didnt have a say anymore.
Old 10-25-2020, 11:55 PM   #41
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Probably my all time favorite is Alfred Hitchcock The Birds I own it and don't know how many times I've watched it.

Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2020, 12:15 AM   #42
Perpetual Mediocrity

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 View Post
The really old movie?
Nah John Carpenter’s. Just watched it again tonight.
KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.KC_Connection 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-26-2020, 01:41 AM   #43
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Halloween III Season of the Witch is my favorite of the Halloween Franchise.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 03:08 AM   #44
Mindful Taoist German

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Halloween III Season of the Witch is my favorite of the Halloween Franchise.
I've always loved:

Prince Of Darkness
The Ring
The Omen
The Shining
Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rausch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-26-2020, 04:28 AM   #45
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasputin View Post
Probably my all time favorite is Alfred Hitchcock The Birds I own it and don't know how many times I've watched it.

But why? What's the allure or running gag with you about it?
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.