Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-23-2020, 08:42 PM  
Banned

Halloween season, what movie you currently watching or always watch or will watch

Funny, Scarry, dumb, old,. New. Just any October horror flicks

Right now on TCM is the Blob. With Steve McQeen.1958

And after that ,1959.. THE TINGLER, with Vincent Price. Dun dun dunnnn
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-23-2020, 09:26 PM   #2
oxymoron

Not a movie, but I'm about to finish The Haunting of Hill House on Netflix. Creepy shit.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 12:09 AM   #3
Starter

Halloween (1978),Halloween 2,sometimes part 3,4,5,6.
Friday The 13th,almost any of those. Tis what i usually watch.
PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.PurpleJesus28 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 07:53 AM   #4
Mahomes Dynasty

I've always liked 13 Ghosts
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:21 AM   #5
Settle this once and forever

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post

For the entire month of October I make it a point to watch as many scary movies as possible, particularly the Halloweens.

That said, #3 sucks because there's no Michael Myers and #6 is actually pretty bad as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 08:29 AM   #6
pie is never free

I love all the classics

First two Halloween’s
Rob Zombies remakes of them
First two or three Friday the 13th’s and Freddy Kreugers

But one that doesn’t get enough credit is The Blair Witch Project, much like the Shining it doesn’t need a lot of blood and gore to ramp up the psychological chills... it’s just a great, original movie that plays out the way I imagine a real haunting would
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:49 AM   #7
Mahomes Dynasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
I love all the classics

First two Halloween’s
Rob Zombies remakes of them
First two or three Friday the 13th’s and Freddy Kreugers

But one that doesn’t get enough credit is The Blair Witch Project, much like the Shining it doesn’t need a lot of blood and gore to ramp up the psychological chills... it’s just a great, original movie that plays out the way I imagine a real haunting would
This was one of the few movies I went and saw in theatres and ended up leaving.

The others were Christmas With the Kranks (a briliant selection from the gf at the time wanting to further express her holiday cheer)

the other was The Arrival. Just a boring as hell movie.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-24-2020, 10:55 AM   #8
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:07 AM   #9
Spooky Action

1950s Hammer Studio, at least a couple of those every Halloween season.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 10-24-2020, 11:54 AM   #10
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurpleJesus28 View Post
Ok but when comes to 80s cheesy horror. If you've watched it multiple times, what's the allure? You know what's happening. You aren't scared. Is it now because it's funny ? Tradition?
CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-24-2020, 01:51 PM   #11
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoMoChief View Post
This was one of the few movies I went and saw in theatres and ended up leaving.

The others were Christmas With the Kranks (a briliant selection from the gf at the time wanting to further express her holiday cheer)

the other was The Arrival. Just a boring as hell movie.
To each their own, mang... I think its great, it created an entirely new genre
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 01:56 PM   #12
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Admittedly I don't really watch horror movies anymore (the wife won't watch them at all), but my favorite is American Werewolf in London.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2020, 02:03 PM   #13
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
Admittedly I don't really watch horror movies anymore (the wife won't watch them at all), but my favorite is American Werewolf in London.
Definite classic, those transformation effects were groundbreaking at the time
Old 10-24-2020, 02:08 PM   #14
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Definite classic, those transformation effects were groundbreaking at the time
And much like the effects in Carpenter's The Thing, they still hold up.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 02:20 PM   #15
pie is never free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frazod View Post
And much like the effects in Carpenter's The Thing, they still hold up.
Been a while since I've watched that one, but if memory serves I'd have to agree... speaking of great horror movies you nailed another one, The Thing is outstanding

And the reboot actually wasn't half bad either IMO