Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 06-12-2020, 12:27 PM  
I'll be back.

Star Wars: SQUADRONS

X-Wing v Tie Fighter for a new generation!

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2020, 12:38 AM   #16
Supporter

Multiplayer is going to be fire!
SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.SAGA45 would the whole thing.
Old 06-19-2020, 01:23 AM   #17
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

EA can get ****ed
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 02:28 AM   #18
Banned

I don’t trust EA.. has battlefront (new gen) written all over it
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2020, 10:02 AM   #19
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorry View Post
I don’t trust EA.. has battlefront (new gen) written all over it
Dumbass. It has TWO single player campaigns!

This is literally X-Wing vs Tie Fighter reborn.

This is going to be AMAZING.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-19-2020, 01:48 PM   #20
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Even better. Shows what I assume is actual in game footage:

EDIT: Readjusting the embed size...

Holy Shit. This is actually going to be awesome. It will look incredible on my OLED tv too!
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 06-19-2020, 02:32 PM   #21
I'll be back.

Mostly what that trailer showed me is the level of care and detail they put in the game.

All the different game modes AND you can customize everything - not just cosmetically, but functionally?

Holy shit DAWG.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:08 AM   #22
Paladin

SW will forever be doomed under the heel of EA. Give the license to the talented developers out there not some trash publisher.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 06-20-2020, 12:15 AM   #23
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
SW will forever be doomed under the heel of EA. Give the license to the talented developers out there not some trash publisher.
Dumbass. Did you even play Fallen Order?

Maybe the best Star Wars game...EVER.
Old 06-20-2020, 03:58 PM   #24
Mahomes Dynasty

Rogue Squadron for N64 was ****ing awesome to play. Loved that game, played it for countless number of hrs.

This game better be good. I absolutely hate EA.

Last edited by CoMoChief; 06-20-2020 at 04:03 PM..
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:22 PM   #25
I'll be back.

The people who are trashing EA haven't played Fallen Order.

It proves they are going down the right path with their Star Wars games.
Old 06-20-2020, 04:26 PM   #26
oxymoron

I haven't played Fallen Order. This still looks amazing to me.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:14 PM   #27
sorta mod-ish

That looks intense
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:32 PM   #28
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
I haven't played Fallen Order. This still looks amazing to me.
You'd love it.

Reminded me a lot of the old Jedi Knight games.
Old 06-20-2020, 05:37 PM   #29
Mahomes Dynasty

I really wish they could take a concept like this game and Fallen Order, merge them together to make an open world, planet to planet, all out Star Wars game.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-20-2020, 10:19 PM   #30
Ain't no relax!

I've played Fallen Order. I thought it sucked balls. Never finished it.

This, however, looks ****ing awesome and makes me miss X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.