Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 05-02-2020, 03:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Which streaming services or apps do you subscribe to?

Its getting hard to keep up now....

Peacock and HBOMax soon!

Netflix
HBO Go
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Disney+
CBS All Access
Sling TV
Fubo TV
Crackle
Pluto TV
Quibi

and about a million more.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:03 PM   #2
oxymoron

Too many...

Netflix
Prime (sometimes with HBO)
Hulu (trial, not sure will subscribe)
Disney+
CBS All Access
ABC (free)
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:29 PM   #3
Supporter

Netflix
Prime (would have prime regardless of video)
Hulu.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:45 PM   #4
Supporter

Netflix
Amazon Prime
Hulu
ESPN+
Disney+

I have 315 channels via Direct TV so I have apps on every Roku TV in my home so that I can watch any catalog at any point in time. I receive HBO for free, which will continue with HBO Max since I'm an "AT&T" customer, along with NBC, FOX and ABC. My kids use the Cartoon Network, Nickelodeon and Disney Now! apps (it's weird - everything should be on Disney+ but it's not).

If I can ever catch up with every show and movie that I "need" to watch, I'll probably spring for CBS All Access as well, although I think they're lame for not offering an Ad Supported app for free.

About the only time I watch LIVE TV is for sporting events and the occasional news update/emergency but since early March, there's been no reason to watch local TV.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:53 PM   #5
MVP

We do Fubo, Netflix, Amazon and CBS all Access.
Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.Randallflagg is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 04:59 PM   #6
Spooky Action

We've got DirecTV and Prime, Netflix too. I don't watch a lot of TV personally, most of my video time is looking at YouTube.
EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.EPodolak 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 05-02-2020, 05:05 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Anyone tried Quibi? Seems like a weird miscalculation to me. Sure, everyone likes to watch dumb stuff in small bites like on YouTube and Tik Tok. But does anyone want legit scripted drama shows in small bites?
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 06:37 PM   #8
Politically Incorrect

ZERO POINT ZERO
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-02-2020, 10:01 PM   #9
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Netflix
Prime (would have prime regardless of video)
Hulu.
This plus Disney+ for free through verizon.
tyecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellityecopeland 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 05-03-2020, 12:08 AM   #10
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyecopeland View Post
This plus Disney+ for free through verizon.
Oh hell. I have that too. Oops.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 06:49 AM   #11
Mod Team

Hulu
Netflix
Disney Plus
Prime

I currently downgraded from Hulu live because without sports I don’t need live tv. It’s a nice savings.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 07:17 AM   #12
It was not a fair catch

I still maintain that internet + all kinds of streaming services can be as expensive as cable.

I have DTV-mostly for Sunday Ticket.
pay for Netflix

HULU is free with the Sprint service

Kid 1 is paying for Disney+ on her own.

Told the family that is it.
displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.displacedinMN is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 08:34 AM   #13
left blank intentionally

Amazon Prime is the only one I pay for
Pluto TV
stremio
there's a Sports app I forget the name of
And then one that has like every Cable/Satellite station and a bunch of radio stations.
rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.rabblerouser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-03-2020, 09:03 AM   #14
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by displacedinMN View Post
I still maintain that internet + all kinds of streaming services can be as expensive as cable.
This. It kinda sucks now that every content owner wants their own streaming app.

It’s too fractured. I don’t see how all of these services survive?
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2020, 09:16 AM   #15
Starter

Netflix and prime along with imdb(free with an imdb account)
cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.