Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-24-2020, 10:05 PM  
Banned

Is this the saddest song....

....ever recorded?

Now most everyone has heard that song, it is well known.

There are a ton of old blues and country songs pretty damn sad, hell....."took a Smith and Wesson and blew out my brains" how about...."he threw carbolic acid in my face".....then there is..."blood, blood, blood, blood"....remember Ruby took her love to town, old Hank was so lonesome he could cry, J.Frank Wilson in "Last Kiss".

What is your saddest song?
Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-29-2020, 01:13 PM   #46
Wasted away again...

I'm surprised this one has not been posted yet.

Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dartgod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-29-2020, 05:33 PM   #47
Banned

Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Ubeja Vontell < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 04-29-2020, 08:29 PM   #48
Forever Royal

The correct answer is whichever song they are currently using on the animal abuse commercials asking for help.
mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.mr. tegu has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2020, 08:38 PM   #49
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. tegu View Post
The correct answer is whichever song they are currently using on the animal abuse commercials asking for help.
i started to see if I could find that then it hit me, nope because that breaks my heart.

Good one
Old 04-29-2020, 08:41 PM   #50
Starter

cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.cripple creek is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2020, 09:33 PM   #51
Blazzin311

Something about this groovy jam, cuts deep to the core....hits my Soul every damn time! Twas actually featured on an Episode of Kevin Costner's Western Series, "Yellowstone.

https://youtube/_AcPnI7oRss

Last edited by blazzin311; 04-29-2020 at 09:39 PM..
blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2020, 09:36 PM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin311 View Post
Something about this groovy jam, cuts deep to the core....hits my Soul every damn time! Twas actually featured on an Episode of Kevin Costner's Western Series, "Yellowstone."

https://youtu.be/_AcPnI7oRss

Good stuff!
Old 04-29-2020, 09:43 PM   #53
Blazzin311

Figured some of you would appreciate it like I do. For the Record, their entire Album, "Mud" is a damn good listen as well! Just sayin'. 💯🤘🏼

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell View Post

Good stuff!
blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.blazzin311 is not part of the Right 53.
Old 04-29-2020, 10:51 PM   #54
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazzin311 View Post
Figured some of you would appreciate it like I do. For the Record, their entire Album, "Mud" is a damn good listen as well! Just sayin'. 💯🤘🏼
I’m on my phone or I’d link it but you should post up Broken Window Serenade by WM. It’s definitely different than something like I’m not going to miss you or the ones about kids but it hits a guy in the feels. WM is so damn good.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 01:17 AM   #55
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
I kind of feel like it's the entire album Disintegration.
That's one of my favorite albums...
BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.BlackOp is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:30 AM   #56
Banned

CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:36 AM   #57
Banned

CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.CarlosCarson27 must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 05-01-2020, 02:49 AM   #58
Banned

Old 05-01-2020, 02:50 AM   #59
Banned

Old 05-01-2020, 02:56 AM   #60
Banned