Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 05-19-2020, 08:25 PM   #61
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
I always gold myslef after buying the PS4 pro, it would be the last console for me; I would switch to building a gaming computer.

not that I've been at all displeased with the PS4; but I'm novice when it comes to computer gaming, and some of the stuff I've just casually seen looks awesome; and game selection. Plus I primiarily want a gaming system that will smoothly run X Plane 11 or FS 2020, and American Truck Driver.

I think if i got a gaming rig that would run those games, and other games here and there, that I would never really play the playstation anymore.

of course, I know nothing about gaming computers or how to build one; so I'll tackle that when the time comes. Might have to just pay someone who knows what they're doing a few bucks to build it for me. lol
I bought a gaming pc I think the beginning of last year. Really nice alienware and a badass curved gaming monitor..

It can be a pain in the ass to sync a ps4 controller to it so I just bought an xbox controller to use (wired) so I dont have to deal with that. I mainly bought it for mods but mods are such a pain in the ass..I'd rather just sit down in my leather recliner, turn on my ps4 and play a game on my 70" Tv. The NCAA mod on Madden and the NCAA mod on nba 2k are nice but I have an Xbox and it's easier to pop in NCAA on that.
dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dj56dt58 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 05-19-2020, 11:10 PM   #62
Time Keeps On Slipping

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
what kind of computer do you have? i havent ran into driver issues in a long time. Even if you do run into something, they are usually fixed really fast.
I think he was just ****ing around, man.
Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Pants has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 05-20-2020, 09:03 AM   #63
BAMF!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dj56dt58 View Post
I bought a gaming pc I think the beginning of last year. Really nice alienware and a badass curved gaming monitor..

It can be a pain in the ass to sync a ps4 controller to it so I just bought an xbox controller to use (wired) so I dont have to deal with that. I mainly bought it for mods but mods are such a pain in the ass..I'd rather just sit down in my leather recliner, turn on my ps4 and play a game on my 70" Tv. The NCAA mod on Madden and the NCAA mod on nba 2k are nice but I have an Xbox and it's easier to pop in NCAA on that.
IDK if you've ever looked into them, but look up the steam link or the nvidia shield. I believe the shield is the more preferred of the two, but the link can be found dirt cheap usually.
Old 05-26-2020, 12:40 AM   #64
I got Rice cookin in the micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
what kind of computer do you have? i havent ran into driver issues in a long time. Even if you do run into something, they are usually fixed really fast.
SIGH'S INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PC. The problem that I was running into was I was wanting to play console games ported to PC. The computer that I had was having was micro studdering. I just switched to back to consoles.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2020, 12:42 AM   #65
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I got a computer and it should have ran forza horizon 3 just fine but it was microstuddering and freezing. Everything else was ok. Been awhile since I been to this thread.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 05-26-2020, 11:18 AM   #66
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
SIGH'S INNNNNNNNNNNNNNN PC. The problem that I was running into was I was wanting to play console games ported to PC. The computer that I had was having was micro studdering. I just switched to back to consoles.
probably didnt have enough power to run the game properly. It happens. Games be demanding now days, well not competitive games.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 06-11-2020, 04:15 PM   #67
BAMF!

Bump.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:18 PM   #68
Banned

Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Last edited by eDave; 06-11-2020 at 05:49 PM..
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:21 PM   #69
WhatUneed2Hear

Not a console fan but looking forward to Deathloop from Arkane which was announced via the Sony thang today.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:27 PM   #70
The man you could post like.

Looks like dogshit.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:30 PM   #71
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Looks like dogshit.
It's some sleek looking dogshit though tbh
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:31 PM   #72
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superturtle View Post
Looks like dogshit.
Would definitely clash with my motif. And that controller is going to get pretty dirty. I do have a lot of rubber gloves left.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2020, 05:34 PM   #73
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
It's some sleek looking dogshit though tbh
Makes it even worse. All you need is a plainish black box with your logo, a disc drive, and a hard drive. That's ****ing it. Now I've got to have a specialized stand to even have the damn thing sitting sideways.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 05:36 PM   #74
Banned

Maybe someone will take the initiative and produce colored skins, like phone cases or something.
Old 06-11-2020, 07:14 PM   #75
Banned

just bring back the grey color scheme.. thanks
Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.Sorry < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.