Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 03-17-2020, 10:04 AM  
BAMF!

Sony Playstation 5 thread

I figured we could go ahead and start this.

I wasn't able to watch it today, but Sony had a live event where they unveiled the PS5 console. I don't really have an opinion on the appearance yet, but it can be vertical or horizontal.

Last edited by bowener; 11-02-2020 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: added timer
bowener has disabled reputation
Old 10-30-2020, 01:19 PM   #166
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopinto View Post
The games I usually play are available for both consoles so I decided to wait for PS 5 to arrive. For me it is a matter of design first of all.
I've got a half dozen PS4 games to finish. I'll wait to get a PS5 until the initial hysteria is over.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 08:42 PM   #167
YOU take YOUR seat

I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:52 PM   #168
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bump View Post
I play only a few games, they crash constantly and run like shit on the PS4. I'm really only hoping that the games will run better on PS5. I should just build a PC because console gaming sucks, but one of the games that I play is only really viable on PS4 unless you are into cheats like aim botting. Whats funny is, that particular game (Ark Survival) has cross play on xbox and pc, so xbox players have to play against aim botters and what not and people with massive advantages because the game runs like shit on console compared to PC. So **** xbox.
The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:00 PM   #169
Opie and Anthony XM 105

I guess I'll be trying to get in on the best buy stock for black friday. I've been an Xbox guy since the 360. Figured with this gen, I have the xbox one x already for 4k on xbox...might as well make the switch to PS5 and I should be able to play all exclusives on both sides.
Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Kyle DeLexus is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-01-2020, 09:02 PM   #170
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:36 PM   #171
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcxiv View Post
The great thing about certain survival games is if you get on a good community ran server, you will have more fun then an official server when it comes to survival games. The "cheating" is minimum as they have discords with Live moderators to get rid of cheaters within minutes.
ya I stopped playing official a couple years ago. It's all meshing, duping, exploiting, insiding and mega tribe politics that I don't like.

Last edited by Bump; 11-01-2020 at 11:43 PM..
Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bump is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 11:37 PM   #172
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's interesting.

I've had a PS4 since launch and could probably count the number of game crashes on one hand. It's been extremely stable for me.
I'm sure it depends which games you play. The ones I play the most crash at least once per hour and it's like that for everyone that plays those particular games.
Old 11-02-2020, 11:24 AM   #173
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
That's interesting.

Ditto. Well, not since launch, but since 2014.
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-02-2020, 04:57 PM   #174
Damn it feels good.

I got the Pulse 3D headset (delivering this week). I figured I would snag one while I saw them available. Still no PS5 pre-order that I've been able to get into without it selling out in .658482 minutes, so who knows when I'll get that secured.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-03-2020, 08:28 AM   #175
My work speaks for itself!!!

I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....
DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.DJJasonp has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-03-2020, 12:17 PM   #176
Plays to win the game!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJJasonp View Post
I got in on the Sony pre-order. Supposed to arrive on my doorstep on launch day.

I just started last week - on PSNow - Demon's Souls.......then just realized that it's a remastered launch-day release for PS5!.

So I think that will be my first game....
That's the only reason I'll be standing in line for one. Looks like an incredible remake, I just hope they make the difficulty higher than the PS3 version was. The boss difficulty in recent From Soft games is much more difficult than what it was back then, which is obvious how much they've refined their games since then.
Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.Gravedigger Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 11-04-2020, 11:27 PM   #177
Choco Favre

Quote:
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 02:21 AM   #178
YOU take YOUR seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Only games I really want to play this gen is Microsoft Flight Simulator and possibly the new Resident Evil.

I was holding out on flight simulator for Series X but I have no idea when that will arrive.

PC gaming right now is just so expensive.
ya there's really no games that I know of coming out any time soon that I'd be interested in. I tend to just stick with a couple of long term MMO type games, not into the exclusives at all. My accounts are already on the playstation and you can't just have your accounts if you decide to build a PC, you'd have to start over and buy anything you've bought for the game again. When Rust comes to console, I'm going to be all over that but that's the only thing that I know of that I'll be interested in.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:19 AM   #179
Veteran

This looks amazing. Getting it for sure.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C7NqSTQvRBw

Can anyone explain how I embed a YouTube vidya?
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:24 AM   #180
Fight, build, win!

On a computer, go to the YouTube video you want to embed.
Under the video, click SHARE .
Click Embed.
From the box that appears, copy the HTML code.
Paste the code into your blog or website HTML.
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote