Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-22-2019, 09:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Best SNL skit of all time? Your Favorite?

Whats your favorites? Heres one of mine,

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:10 PM   #91
Choco Favre

Bob Dole on Real World
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 08:53 PM   #92
Be Kind To Your Pets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
didn't he refer to Jan Hooks' Sinead O'Connor as 'cue ball".

Yeah, and Uncle Fester.
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 09:03 PM   #93
Be Kind To Your Pets

Tom Brady Sexual Harassment Short was pretty damn funny
https://tube.midov.pl/videos/watch/5...f-c6efc1de9d81
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:45 PM   #94
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheater5 View Post
I’ll say it.

This show USED to be damn funny.

In b4 some woke kids hit me with the stunningly witty ‘ok boomer’ response
That's probably part of it. They don't have good writing right now. Even the skits that aren't political aren't that funny
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-23-2019, 09:50 PM   #95
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Bob Dole on Real World
Norm Macdonald's a comic genius. His Dole was awesome

It reminds me of when they could do presidential skits without the venom that's in it now

One had I think the 2000 nominees all talking. Whoever played McCain was going on and on about being a former prisoner of war in Nam. Ferrell's W was said something like "You were in Nam? Really? 'Cause I hadn't heard."

Hopefully Ferrell has a great show tonight. And Murphy's appearance should be good too
banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.banecat would the whole thing.
Old 11-23-2019, 10:04 PM   #96
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
7. Kate McKinnon as the woman abducted by aliens but gets a bad treatment compared to the two other abductees
S'anuhway, there was my coot-coot and my poop chute flappin' in the breeze.

Last edited by Baby Lee; 11-24-2019 at 12:54 PM..
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 11:05 PM   #97
Fifty eight sixty two...

This reminds me of an obscure skit I've always remembered for some reason: What if Superman landed in Germany?

"You have X ray vision? Can you see through my clothes?"
"Ya. His, too! *points at Jimmy's crotch* He's a Jew!"

Oh, a bonus I'd forgotten: Michael Palin as Hitler.
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:42 AM   #98
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Great idea for a thread. Bringing back a lot of memories. Most of my favorites have already been mentioned. A few that I don't think have been brought up:

Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy.
The "K-I-L my landlord" prison authors bit.
Dana Carvey as Tom Brokaw announcing the death of Gerald Ford.
Chris Farley finding out he's been drinking decaf.

John Belushi performing with Joe Cocker.
Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:51 AM   #99
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
This one was quite the phenomenon when it aired. Plus, I liked green dancer.

Steve Martin Holiday Wish
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:52 AM   #100
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Off the top of my head, this skit provided the most WTF unexpected hilarious laughter in recent years...

Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dayze is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 08:54 AM   #101
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Image result for snl pat gif

Was Pat a boy or a girl?
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 10:33 AM   #102
Stay down bitch!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dayze View Post
didn't he refer to Jan Hooks' Sinead O'Connor as 'cue ball".

“I played this hall back in 48 when you were just a gleam in some dumb micks eyes. You should be thanking your lucky stars you’re not making bombs in Belfast”.
PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.PunkinDrublic has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-24-2019, 12:51 PM   #103
Veteran

Can't find it on Youtube, but the Chris Farley "Columbia Crystal Coffee" is great....basically mimics the old "we replaced your regular coffee with Columbia Crystal coffee", and Farley goes ballistic because the guy lied to him....hilarious...

EDIT: Here it is!

https://youtu.be/VdQKVDUBu2g

Last edited by mililo4cpa; 11-24-2019 at 12:56 PM..
mililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitellimililo4cpa 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-24-2019, 12:57 PM   #104
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mililo4cpa View Post
Can't find it on Youtube, but the Chris Farley "Columbia Crystal Coffee" is great....basically mimics the old "we replaced your regular coffee with Columbia Crystal coffee", and Farley goes ballistic because the guy lied to him....hilarious...

via GIPHY

Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-24-2019, 05:24 PM   #105
Resident Glue Sniffer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic View Post
“I played this hall back in 48 when you were just a gleam in some dumb micks eyes. You should be thanking your lucky stars you’re not making bombs in Belfast”.
I can hear Hartman’s delivery if that line in my head.

Hartman was so ****ing great.
He was great in tHe small part of the prison tour guide in So I Married An Axe Murderer.