Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 11-22-2019, 09:37 AM  
Has a particular set of skills

Best SNL skit of all time? Your Favorite?

Whats your favorites? Heres one of mine,

BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:31 PM   #61
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha_omega View Post
Yes, that one. And this one.....

Digging deep to find that one. Comedy Central used to run the 80s era SNL episodes all the time.

Anybody mentioned Old Glory Robot Insurance or Massive Headwound Harry?
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 09:50 PM   #62
legend

I'm from a younger generation, and mine is definitely dick in a box.
KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.KurtCobain is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:53 PM   #63
Born to Ride

Most of the good ones have already been mentioned. Here is one that I didn't see mentioned.

The King Kong Skit where Salma Hayek jerks off King Kong.
2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.2bikemike is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 09:56 PM   #64
The Boom Boom Room

Salem Bitch Trials with host Shannen Dougherty
Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.Tribal Warfare is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:49 PM   #65
Be Kind To Your Pets

Jon Lovitz, as Tommy Flanagan, President of Pathological Liars
Tim Meadows as Ladies Man
Merv the Perv
Tina Fey as Sarah Palin
Sandler as Opera Man
Jon Lovitz as Annoying Man
Toonces the Cat
Garrett Morris in the Prison Talent Auditions "Get me a shotgun and kill all the whiteys I see....."
Akroyd as Jimmy Carter talking a phone caller down from a bad acid trip

Last edited by gblowfish; 11-22-2019 at 10:56 PM..
gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.gblowfish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:22 PM   #66
Supporter

OOOOOh, one I'd forgotten about

Sweet sassy mollassy, get out the checkbook and pay grandma for the rubdown!!

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...-romano/n11217

I don't know about you, but my peeny just went uuuunmmph?!?!
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:30 PM   #67
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Eddie Murphy had some skit where he was a prison poet that was funny. And Mr. Robinson's neighborhood. And the stuck ride on the Small World ride at Disneyland. And he also really embraced the role of Buckwheat. Pretty much any peak Murphy worked.

I liked when Tarzan, Tonto, and Frankenstein sang Christmas carols.

The Chippendale audition. And when Farley would interview famous people. "Remember that?" And Matt Foley, motivational speaker.

I'm sure I'm missing some of my favorites that I don't recall.

Last edited by Rain Man; 11-22-2019 at 11:51 PM..
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:43 PM   #68
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Great idea for a thread. Bringing back a lot of memories. Most of my favorites have already been mentioned. A few that I don't think have been brought up:

Eddie Murphy going undercover as a white guy.
The "K-I-L my landlord" prison authors bit.
Dana Carvey as Tom Brokaw announcing the death of Gerald Ford.
Chris Farley finding out he's been drinking decaf.
John Belushi performing with Joe Cocker.
Oh, yeah. The undercover white guy and Tom Brokaw were fantastic. Brokaw might be the best one ever.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:44 PM   #69
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

They weren't skits, but I really liked the Jack Handey observations.
Old 11-22-2019, 11:55 PM   #70
Pritay Pritay Pritay Good

Nicolas Cage picking out baby names is another under the radar classic.

https://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-l...y-names/n10279
BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.BigRock wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:23 AM   #71
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryker View Post
John Belushi - Samurai Delicatessen
Steve Martin and Dan Akroyd - Two Wild and Crazy Guys
Steve Martin - Theodoric of York
The last reminds me of some skit where there was a witchcraft trial. John Belushi was the prosecuting attorney. The judge told him to present his case and he stood up, reviewed some papers, and then pointed and yelled, "WIIIIIIIIIIIITCH!" It was hilarious.
Old 11-23-2019, 12:28 AM   #72
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

This one was quite the phenomenon when it aired. Plus, I liked green dancer.

Old 11-23-2019, 02:02 AM   #73
Ain't no relax!

Off the top of my head, this skit provided the most WTF unexpected hilarious laughter in recent years...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 02:11 AM   #74
Suupraa Geniuuusss

Most of my favorites have already been listed. Has anyone brought up "Orgasm Guy" or "Mr. Bill"?
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-23-2019, 02:29 AM   #75
Live free or die hard

Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.Otter is obviously part of the inner Circle.