Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Doom: Eternal

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2020, 07:27 AM   #106
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Thats what I am playing it on. I actually got it for 2.49 last week I believe. Even better was using my gold coins for it!
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-18-2020, 01:43 PM   #107
Veteran

Free next gen upgrade to PS5 and SXS. I think I might wait and have this be a launch title game on the ps5 for me. I really hope they can add some ray tracing, but I won't get my hopes up.

https://www.engadget.com/doom-eterna...161353603.html
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 08-28-2020, 02:14 PM   #108
Ain't no relax!

Look fun, other than the ****ing pair of Marauders...

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 09:55 PM   #109
sorta mod-ish

fIvE lololol

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-19-2020, 11:13 PM   #110
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
fIvE lololol
5??

Old 09-21-2020, 12:08 AM   #111
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I get really sick playing the game. I guess from the fast pace.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-30-2020, 12:03 PM   #112
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-23-2020, 12:04 PM   #113
sorta mod-ish

Look, it's going to be cold af this weekend with maybe snow, so hunker down to rip 'n tear

Old 10-27-2020, 11:00 PM   #114
Ain't no relax!

LOL... as long as I've played this ****ing game, I still forget to look for when I've built up a Bloodpunch. Every ****ing time, I end up Bloodpunching the super **** out of a lowly imp....

Old 10-28-2020, 12:41 PM   #115
Starter

This DLC is nuts.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 10-28-2020, 01:58 PM   #116
Veteran

The base game is $29.99 on sale at the Playstation store and the game + season pass is $54, almost double the cost. Is the DLC really worth it?

I'm thinking I'm going to pick up the base game for $30 and have it be a launch title for the PS5, unless the DLC really blows people away.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 10-27-2021, 08:53 PM   #117
sorta mod-ish

So did anyone finish this game and the DLC's? Fish? Beauford? SEW?

Old 11-01-2021, 01:22 PM   #118
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
So did anyone finish this game and the DLC's? Fish? Beauford? SEW?

I finished the game, but didn't get the DLCs yet. They're even more difficult than the base game.
Old 11-02-2021, 07:26 PM   #119
sorta mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
I finished the game, but didn't get the DLCs yet. They're even more difficult than the base game.

But yes, those DLC's look to be stroke inducing. And it looks like you step off and right into it. I'm morbidly intrigued to see if your psyche can stand up to the challenge.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:11 PM   #120
Ain't no relax!

Coincidentally... Ancient Gods 1&2 went on sale for the weekend. Both are currently 50% off in the Steam store.

https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/1098292/

https://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/1098293/