Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Doom: Eternal

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-22-2020, 12:01 PM   #46
sorta mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 11:15 AM   #47
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Got it for the XBOX, loaded it up, and now I have to make a login for Bethesda.net? Did you have to do that too?
I read that was required for online stuff, but i THINK you can play the campaign without an account.
Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.Bill Brasky has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 03-24-2020, 01:30 PM   #48
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Got it for the XBOX, loaded it up, and now I have to make a login for Bethesda.net? Did you have to do that too?
Not completely sure. I already had a Bethesda account, and it autopopulated the login so I just blew right by it.
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-24-2020, 05:27 PM   #49
sorta mod-ish

Man, the graphics on this game. Amazing. And this is one seriously fast paced game. Glad they delayed it to get it just right.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-25-2020, 11:54 PM   #50
Starter

Quote:
Man, the graphics on this game. Amazing. And this is one seriously fast paced game. Glad they delayed it to get it just right.
Yeah, it's awesome. I missed the boat on Doom 2016 and I didn't really follow Eternal leading up to the release. Had no idea what to expect. I love the pace. Its a blast once you learn to keep moving and things start to click. Gives me that God of War human wrecking ball feeling.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 03-26-2020, 12:27 AM   #51
Ain't no relax!

[A MOTHER****ING CHAINSAW WHOAAT!]

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2020, 12:46 AM   #52
Ain't no relax!

Old 04-04-2020, 11:18 PM   #53
Ain't no relax!

LOL.. this game...

The Doom Eternal Glory Kill Symphony from r/Doom

Old 04-04-2020, 11:19 PM   #54
Ain't no relax!

Doom Eternal's photography mode is just amazing. from r/Doom

Old 04-05-2020, 08:14 AM   #55
sorta mod-ish

This game is so hectic and so amazing. I'm legit worried about my BP spiking every time I play it, haha
Old 04-05-2020, 11:06 AM   #56
Starter

Quote:
This game is so hectic and so amazing. I'm legit worried about my BP spiking every time I play it, haha
Lol, same. It's like a From Software game. I'm trying a Nightmare run right now. Anyone playing Battlemode? It's pretty fun once you get the hang of it.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 04-05-2020, 11:14 AM   #57
Ain't no relax!

Haven't touched Battlemode yet. Still determined to beat this mother****er. Some of these fights got me yelling all kinds of obscenities and rage quitting the game. Then the bitch just drags me back in. I think I'm going to turn it down to normal difficulty. It's seriously too stressful. LOL.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2020, 01:04 PM   #58
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Haven't touched Battlemode yet. Still determined to beat this mother****er. Some of these fights got me yelling all kinds of obscenities and rage quitting the game. Then the bitch just drags me back in. I think I'm going to turn it down to normal difficulty. It's seriously too stressful. LOL.
Yeah, I've had to turn Nightmare down here and there. I did an unmodded run for the UAC podium. Only one praetor suit perk and one sentinel crystal. Alternated between easy and normal. That was when I started to get way better. It teaches you to be smart and keep moving.

Idk if I'll be good enough for an ultra-nightmare run. Permadeath modes seriously stress me out and I get stupid. I can't tell you how many times I've been kicking ass on Nightmare just to back into a group of fodder demons and get mauled to death. Whiplashes can die in an aids fire, too.
Old 04-10-2020, 09:29 PM   #59
Ain't no relax!

Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2020, 06:21 PM   #60
sorta mod-ish

I am nowhere near the gamer I used to be. This game is frustrating me to no end and I can't get any progress going. Loving it, though.