Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-11-2018, 11:06 PM  
Ain't no relax!

Doom: Eternal

Trailer:

25 minutes of gameplay:

Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-11-2018, 11:18 PM   #2
Ain't no relax!

I'm a Doom junkie. I'm embarrassed to admit how many hours I've played Doom (2016). Mostly multiplayer. Fast pace, fun weapons, Demon modes, great multiplayer games. Anybody wants a lesson, hit me up...
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2018, 10:04 AM   #3
mod-ish

In lieu of me (ever) getting to play Half Life 3, Doom is it for me (along with Wolfenstein). I'm like you - I played hours and hours of Doom '16. I used to be a way better FPS player than I am any more, but I still love this game.

And that gameplay video is nuts, lol.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:30 AM   #4
mod-ish

I like that they said they were going to build a Doom Universe out of this. No telling where and what they could come up with, especially seeing as how they are "lore nuts".
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:32 AM   #5
Ain't no relax!

The evolution of Doom:

Old 08-12-2018, 03:51 PM   #6
mod-ish

At 16:38 of the Doom Eternal video...….CERN???
Old 08-13-2018, 10:40 AM   #7
Special Teams ACE!!!

My favorite series of games of all time. I even bought a Cacodemon plushie when Id sold them for a limited time
RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.RealSNR is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-23-2018, 10:45 AM   #8
mod-ish

Looks like I'm going to fire Doom 2016 up for the third run through just because the preview for Doom Eternal looks so good. Be back in about a month or so.
Old 06-11-2019, 07:49 AM   #9
Ain't no relax!

Best vids from E3:

Old 06-11-2019, 07:27 PM   #10
mod-ish

Old 06-11-2019, 08:01 PM   #11
WhatUneed2Hear

Loved the Original Doom, Doom 2, Quake and Quake 2. Haven't really been sucked into any other Dooms. 2016 was decent but got boring after a bit. I built hundreds of levels for Doom/Quake that me and my roommates at the time had a friggin' blast with.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:27 PM   #12
Ain't no relax!

Filthy confession: I've got over 1000hrs of play time in Doom: 2016 multiplayer.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 08:33 PM   #13
Ain't no relax!

Old 06-11-2019, 08:35 PM   #14
WhatUneed2Hear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fish View Post
Filthy confession: I've got over 1000hrs of play time in Doom: 2016 multiplayer.
I loved the idea of community maps and different modes, just most of them were broken and never finished.
Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.Imon Yourside is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 06-11-2019, 08:41 PM   #15
Ain't no relax!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside View Post
I loved the idea of community maps and different modes, just most of them were broken and never finished.
Not really. I'm not sure what you were playing, but the community maps and challenges were some of the best parts. Worked very well for me. I played countless hours of that.