Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 01-23-2011, 11:58 AM  
Seeking the Truth daily

Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2

Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?

Last edited by Bearcat; 07-28-2015 at 05:52 PM..
HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.HonestChieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:08 PM   #91
Meow

Does this qualify as an Evil White Rifle?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	WHTAUGS.jpg
Views:	1041
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	111119  
CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.CrazyPhuD 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:12 PM   #92
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaepernick View Post
Cool .22s

http://www.gsg-waffen.de/site/index.php/en/mp40-tech-en

http://www.waltherarms.com/wp-conten...fire-07R11.pdf

I wish they were California legal. Too short when collapsed.
I'd love to have one of those MP5 looking .22s
kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.kepp threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-10-2015, 03:35 PM   #93
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kepp View Post
I'd love to have one of those MP5 looking .22s
The were on sale at Palmetto for .......$199 last week.

I own one, BTW. It's cool to charge the gun with a hand slap, but the gun itself comes across as very "Plasticy".
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-10-2015, 08:03 PM   #94
Supporter

The MP5 .22 with a little different handguard is now in sale form199 at Palmetto again.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:03 PM   #95
Always ask 'Why?"

Palmetto does it again to my Credit Card!

VORTEX SPITFIRE 1X PRISM SCOPE WITH DRT (MOA) RETICLE, SPR-1301

$149. Normally $275-$299.

Just finished my first AR build. 300 Blackout. All it needed was optics.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/revie...list/id/17518/
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:37 PM   #96
It's Five O'Clock Somewhere

It's been damn near a year since I bough a gun, I need to find something because there is still a little room in the safe. I did however find a decent deal on some S&W .500 ammo on Sunday and pulled the trigger. AR and AK ammo is well stocked so I have been laying low. I need a new toy, Perhaps a .338 Lapua.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 06:39 PM   #97
Roy E.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Palmetto does it again to my Credit Card!

VORTEX SPITFIRE 1X PRISM SCOPE WITH DRT (MOA) RETICLE, SPR-1301

$149. Normally $275-$299.

Just finished my first AR build. 300 Blackout. All it needed was optics.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/revie...list/id/17518/
Haha! They've had some sick deals over the last few months.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:01 PM   #98
Always ask 'Why?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bwana View Post
It's been damn near a year since I bough a gun, I need to find something because there is still a little room in the safe. I did however find a decent deal on some S&W .500 ammo on Sunday and pulled the trigger. AR and AK ammo is well stocked so I have been laying low. I need a new toy, Perhaps a .338 Lapua.
Hey, do you reload or have thought about reloading?

.500 ammo is not cheap.

Hornady has a special on their LNL progressive press.

Find the best deal you can...then they add 500 bullets for cost of shipping.

Six weeks left for me to find a good deal and "pull the trigger".
Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.Trivers is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 07:03 PM   #99
Supporter

Quote:
I might have a 22-250 for sale..if you are interested
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:01 PM   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trivers View Post
Hey, do you reload or have thought about reloading?

.500 ammo is not cheap.

Hornady has a special on their LNL progressive press.

Find the best deal you can...then they add 500 bullets for cost of shipping.

Six weeks left for me to find a good deal and "pull the trigger".
No I don't reload.
Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bwana is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:02 PM   #101

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac459 View Post
I might have a 22-250 for sale..if you are interested
I have some rifles in the same class, now if you had a .220 Swift we may be able to talk. I have never owned one and will at some point.
Old 11-20-2015, 09:26 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
I have some rifles in the same class, now if you had a .220 Swift we may be able to talk. I have never owned one and will at some point.
That's exactly the gun I am going to get if I sell the 250..since I have 3 of them
Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.Perineum Ripper is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-21-2015, 01:09 PM   #103
Roy E.

Found a nice Marlin 39M .22 lever action rifle online. I've had one on my "list" for a while, and couldn't resist. Probably won't receive it until the first week of December.
Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.Munson is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-22-2015, 05:57 AM   #104
Where is your will to be weird

Would like to get some thoughts and opinions on the Century Arms C39 V2.
I am considering getting one as my first AK.
The fact that it's a milled receiver and made in 'merica has my interest.
Not really thrilled about "Century Arms" reputation itself, so I am proceeding with caution.

Are there any better AK platforms I should be looking at for $800?

dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.dred has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.
Old 11-22-2015, 07:10 AM   #105
Who's the masta???

Does anyone here have any experience with Spikes Tactical? I am actually thinking about building a new AR, using "The Jack" Lower from Spikes Tactical.

MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.MeaTy The Pimp would the whole thing.