Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:37 AM   #121
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchemaster General View Post
I've seen the uncensored crime scene photos. Holy shit. He slit her throat all the way back to the spine.
Yep. I knew that before the trial even started because a friend of mine worked in his original attorney's office.

Psycho.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:38 AM   #122
Keep doubting J MFing Houston

Found out that one of the people I frequently associated with in the darker of the two worlds I used to live in raped and murdered the mother of one of my closest female friends. I hung out with him for 6 months or more before he was arrested. ****in crazy.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:39 AM   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
I went to her condo a few months after the murder, just to get a feel for the surroundings and even made the drive from her place to his home (since demolished) on Rockingham.

Talk about creepy.
The fact that you did that is creepy.
beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.beach tribe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #124
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach tribe View Post
Yeah, I think someday I'm going to count Dane's post as my brush with madness.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 11:41 AM   #125
¡RIOS MIO!

In 2005, I was in class with Esmie Tseng the same day she went home and stabbed her mom to death.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:43 AM   #126
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Yep. I knew that before the trial even started because a friend of mine worked in his original attorney's office.

Psycho.
It still amazes me how inept the prosecutors were. A complete slam dunk and they blew it. Every one of them should have been disbarred.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:44 AM   #127
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canofbier View Post
In 2005, I was in class with Esmie Tseng the same day she went home and stabbed her mom to death.
I remember that. IIRC she was a hot little asian no? Was she a weirdo?
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #128
¡RIOS MIO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
I remember that. IIRC she was a hot little asian no? Was she a weirdo?
She was cute enough, I guess. The sort of frightening thing about the whole situation was that she didn't seem too different from anyone else I knew. She was a bit "off" that day, and she may have been on drugs at the time. I think that she was under heavy pressure from her parents (grades, extracurriculars, etc), and I guess that the drugs finally caused her to snap.
Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Canofbier has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.
Old 04-16-2013, 11:53 AM   #129

His name was Tracy Harris. I forgot to mention that one of his reletives, his aunt I think, dismembered a guy........as a sacrifice to Satan, aaaaaaand she ate a little of him.
If you want to look him up it happened in McKenzie, TN.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:08 PM   #130
Supporter

Quote:
I listened to the trial every single day. It was all that was on the news, the radio, etc. for years in Los Angeles. If you'll recall, there were nightly recaps on CNN, not to mention local recaps at lunch and in the evening. The nation was obsessed.

The reason I went there was because it was difficult to believe anyone's account, whether it was O.J.'s defense, the police or the prosecutor's. And believe me when I say it was a circus at the condo and at O.J.'s home.

There were scores of people at both locations.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:09 PM   #131
Most Valuable Poster

My biological father threw my mom and I out of the car at age 2.5 or so... and he tried to run us over with the car... luckily, Mom threw me in a ditch and covered me up... he barely missed her... and drove off leaving us stranded.

I saw him one time after that, when I was five... another time at my grandma's funeral at age 15... and have never seen him again.

Needless to say, he's been in and out of prison. o_O

Last edited by teedubya; 04-16-2013 at 12:20 PM..
teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.teedubya is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:10 PM   #132
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchemaster General View Post
It still amazes me how inept the prosecutors were. A complete slam dunk and they blew it. Every one of them should have been disbarred.
Absolutely. And Judge Ito? Really?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:17 PM   #133

Quote:
I listened to the trial every single day. It was all that was on the news, the radio, etc. for years in Los Angeles. If you'll recall, there were nightly recaps on CNN, not to mention local recaps at lunch and in the evening. The nation was obsessed.

The reason I went there was because it was difficult to believe anyone's account, whether it was O.J.'s defense, the police or the prosecutor's. And believe me when I say it was a circus at the condo and at O.J.'s home.

There were scores of people at both locations.
It was a really big deal back then, but why were you playing Hardy Boys?
Did you think you were gonna find some evidence with your magnifying glass?
Old 04-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #134
Supporter

Quote:
It was a really big deal back then, but why were you playing Hardy Boys?
Did you think you were gonna find some evidence with your magnifying glass?
Nah, I was just curious as to whether or not one could drive from his Rockingham estate to the condo in under 10 minutes (which was a "Yes") and I was curious about the size of the courtyard and why no one heard any sounds.

It's still very bizarre, considering the small space. O.J. must have been waiting for them both and killed them immediately because the condo was surrounded by other condos and there are homes right across the street.

It was definitely premeditated. I doubt either Nicole or Ron Goldman even knew what was happening.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:35 PM   #135
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Obsessed is absolutely correct

I was in 8th grade when the verdict was announced over our middle school intercom. What other trial past or present would have the verdict announced live over a school pa system?
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.