Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:31 AM   #76

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut View Post
I guess I should have expected it, but god damn this thread is morbid.
This.
bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.bevischief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:39 AM   #77
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

My first apartment. 235\month utilities paid. This was in the early 90's, but that was cheap even then, which gives you an idea of the neighbors I had. A lot of Section 8, and a lot of crazy people. There was a guy, Steve, who lived on the bottom floor. Other neighbors said he was a schizo, but he seemed like a really nice person to me, very quiet. I even had a beer with him in his apartment once. Long and short, I come home one day and there is an ambulance leaving the parking lot. The only other sane person in the complex besides me said that Steve had not taken his meds because his sister was out of town and not there to make sure he did. Dude stabbed himself 28 times in the chest with a serrated steak knife. From what I understand, he lived, but I never saw him again after that.

...excitable boy, they all said.
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:43 AM   #78
Shit

growning up where i did everyone was ****ing crazy.

no good place to start with the stories
SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.SAUTO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #79
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Guy I was in the USMC with killed a female Marine because he was involved in a love triangle with her. Dumped her body literally in a dumpster. She was probably the homeliest girl I've ever seen in my life. Shows you how desperate military guys are on base when 49 men are chasing one lady.
Jesus.....
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:48 AM   #80
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by InChiefsHell View Post
My first apartment. 235\month utilities paid. This was in the early 90's, but that was cheap even then, which gives you an idea of the neighbors I had. A lot of Section 8, and a lot of crazy people. There was a guy, Steve, who lived on the bottom floor. Other neighbors said he was a schizo, but he seemed like a really nice person to me, very quiet. I even had a beer with him in his apartment once. Long and short, I come home one day and there is an ambulance leaving the parking lot. The only other sane person in the complex besides me said that Steve had not taken his meds because his sister was out of town and not there to make sure he did. Dude stabbed himself 28 times in the chest with a serrated steak knife. From what I understand, he lived, but I never saw him again after that.

...excitable boy, they all said.
wow, makes you think...
AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.AussieChiefsFan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:03 AM   #81
Fifty eight sixty two...

Back in the '80s my boss hired a high school kid to help us during the summer. One day I drove a delivery van down to the beach with the kid to pick up some furniture or something. He seemed a little lazy, kinda weird, but most school kids are. That night the kid went over to the boss' house and killed him with a rubber mallet. Take this job and shove it!

But I didn't piss off Aileen Wuornos, so I have no chance at winning this thread.
chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.chefsos threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #82
Go Beavers!

I used to work with a guy whose son is one of two fifth graders recently arrested for bringing a gun to school to kill an ex-girlfriend and other students.

Quote:
Two northeast Washington fifth-grade boys accused of bringing a knife and a stolen gun to school in a conspiracy to harm classmates were brought to court in shackles Friday and ordered held on $100,000 bonds.

Colville School District Superintendent Michael Cashion said he was told the boys "had a plan to kill an ex-girlfriend - I don't know what a girlfriend means in fifth grade - and harm other students.

"There was no list, but names were given to the police," he said. "I can't get my mind around it."
The guy was a heck of a nice guy but apparently a lousy parent as all four of his kids have now been arrested for felonies.
Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Frosty 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:38 AM   #83
Rabbi Goldmann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
Went to high school with the girl who got abducted at Target a few years back
Are you 19?
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:47 AM   #84
Better than Nelson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Are you 19?
Nah, he was 20 when he dropped out
Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.Rudy tossed tigger's salad would the whole thing.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:51 AM   #85
Choco Favre

Was there when Owen Hart fell to his death at Kemper Arena.
New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.New World Order is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:55 AM   #86
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsos View Post
Back in the '80s my boss hired a high school kid to help us during the summer. One day I drove a delivery van down to the beach with the kid to pick up some furniture or something. He seemed a little lazy, kinda weird, but most school kids are. That night the kid went over to the boss' house and killed him with a rubber mallet. Take this job and shove it!

But I didn't piss off Aileen Wuornos, so I have no chance at winning this thread.
Damn. That is ****ed up.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 07:59 AM   #87
Wearing ballistic dog goggles.

Police are still searching for this guy:

In connection with the murder and arson to cover it up of this woman:

Story here:
http://www.koamtv.com/story/21005034...a-chanute-fire

I went to high school with both his parents and I’ll just say the nut doesn’t fall far from the tree.
Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.Radar Chief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:27 AM   #88
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikey23545 View Post
When I was in high school my best friend had a twin sister, and the three of us used to hang out together all the time. During our junior year his sister went on a shopping trip by herself to a neighboring town. She was never seen again.

Her body was found months later in a dump in another city. It turns out she was one of the 41 victims of Gerald Stano, one of the most prolific mass murderers ever.

Years later, I was sitting in a small pub in Port Orange, Florida when a not very attractive women sat down next to me and first tried to get me to buy her a drink, then asked to borrow twenty dollars. The answer to each request was no. She eventually got up and left, but after that I would every now and then see her hanging around the bar.

I would eventually see her face again on the "picture tube". Her name was Aileen Wuornos, the female mass murderer who offed seven men here in the state of Florida. They made a movie called "Monster" about her starring Charlize Theron.

Why couldn't it have been Charlize who sit down and asked for me to buy her a drink that night...
Never heard of that guy. Wiki says there is controversy surrounding his conviction. Says there is a lot of question on whether he actually committed these murders.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerald_Stano
Quote:
Controversy has long accompanied Gerald Stano's criminal history, with some[who?] believing that Stano was actually a 'serial confessor', including his arresting officer, Detective James Gadberry, who challenged the decision to accept Stano's first confessions as valid and, in 1986, signed a legal affidavit stating unequivocably that Sergeant Paul Crow was responsible for "spoon feeding" Stano the intimate details of unsolved homicides. According to Gadberry's affidavit, Stano merely parroted the information back to Crow while other veteran homicide officers later made statements to the effect that, they too, had witnessed Paul Crow 'helping' Stano to confess to crimes he had not committed.
Crow's colleagues[who?] recalled how he actively gathered information on unsolved or "cold case" murders from foreign jurisdictions. During sworn testimony in Orlando Federal Appeals Court in 1993, Crow himself recalled using copies of stories from the local newspaper to locate details about murders to which Stano later confessed, including the murder for which Stano was later executed.
In 1995, Crow was removed from office by a grand jury appointed by Florida Governor Lawton Chiles, citing corruption.
Further controversy surrounded the fact that Stano, in spite of his 41 murder confessions, was brought to trial for just one homicide: that of 17-year-old Cathy Lee Scharf, who was murdered in December 1973. A conspicuous lack of physical evidence corroborating Stano's confessions made it virtually impossible for jurisdictions in Florida to prosecute, and Stano's previous convictions were exclusively the result of his own guilty pleas.[citation needed]
Following a hung jury, prosecutors introduced the testimony of a jailhouse informant, Clarence Zacke, who was later discredited when another man against whom he had testified, Wilton Dedge, was released after serving 22 years for rape; lawyers for the Innocence Project established that his DNA did not match that found on the victim.[citation needed]
During a secretly recorded conversation with freelance reporter Arthur Nash in 1997, Zacke admitted that he had lied regarding Stano and other defendants, including Wilton Dedge. He said his testimony had been fabricated with the assistance of two county prosecutors, who offered him incentives in exchange for testimony.[citation needed]
In late 2007, an FBI lab report surfaced which concluded that Stano could not have been the source of unidentified Caucasian pubic hairs that were recovered from Scharf's body. The report was never presented as evidence by the public defender representing Stano. The source of the pubic hairs was not identified, and they were destroyed shortly after Stano's execution in the Florida electric chair in 1998.
I'm not saying either way. Just curious, what is your take on this?
Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.Lzen is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:30 AM
AussieChiefsFan
This message has been deleted by AussieChiefsFan.
Old 04-16-2013, 08:31 AM   #89
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefsos View Post

Old 04-16-2013, 08:48 AM   #90
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

There have been a lot of interesting brushes with madness around here. No wonder you people are so messed up.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.