Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #46
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

I guess this is a second-hand brush, but a former neighbor of mine was good friends with one of Gacy's last victims and was one of the last people to see him before he was abducted. I don't remember the name or any specifics - heard the story over 20 years ago.

That's all I got.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:49 PM   #47
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchemaster General View Post
Did the owners talk about it?
The owner said she had a bunch of offers from people to buy the house, but she refuses to sell it because she wants to keep the history.

She nearly burned the house down by throwing a lit cig into the trash. It smoked the entire upstairs out.

The construction company wanted to rip out all of the old floor and replace it (to get a bigger payday). She refused and that's why I got the call.

They refinished perfectly.
notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.notorious is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:51 PM   #48
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by notorious View Post
The owner said she had a bunch of offers from people to buy the house, but she refuses to sell it because she wants to keep the history.

She nearly burned the house down by throwing a lit cig into the trash. It smoked the entire upstairs out.

The construction company wanted to rip out all of the old floor and replace it (to get a bigger payday). She refused and that's why I got the call.

They refinished perfectly.
Interesting. I don't think I'd want to sleep there. My mom died in my grandmother's house when I was a kid, and I never spent another night there.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #49
The White Skip Bayless

I still sleep on a straw bed when I visit my grandmother. True story.
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:54 PM   #50
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Douchemaster General View Post
Interesting. I don't think I'd want to sleep there. My mom died in my grandmother's house when I was a kid, and I never spent another night there.
My grandmother died in my parents' house. It used to be my room before the upstairs was refinished. Now, whenever our girls visit they sleep in that room. Doesn't personally bother me, but I understand why it would bother others. My aunt won't even go down that hallway.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:12 PM   #51
Rabbi Goldmann

Kinda weak but I bought my first home in an estate sale, family was selling home of old parents who were deceased. Got a great price. Home had cigarette smell but I just painted over it. Anyway my neighbor asked me a few moths later if I knew what happened. Said they were both suffering lung cancer, and nearing the end the dude decided to shoot the wife (out of mercy) and then aced himself in the house.

Still though, I DID get a great deal on it.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:21 PM   #52
Inmem 2.0

I could have banged one of Kansas City's most notorious skanks
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:27 PM   #53
The White Skip Bayless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini View Post
I could have banged one of Kansas City's most notorious skanks
Was she a tanners waitress by chance?
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2013, 10:41 PM   #54
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Had a friend co-worker get murdered and he talked about it was going to happen. He was a witness to a crime and was suppose to testify in court, cops were suppose to protect him. I know he was fixing to leave town. I remember he told us not to hang out with him & watch keep a look out if being followed. He said any one he knew was could be a target.

It's ****ed up.

He was a good guy that had turned his life around from hanging out with the bad crowd. He found God and piece in his life and was a remarkable person. He was a big guy with a big heart. R.I.P. Big Al. miss you buddy.

Today sucks.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:11 PM   #55
Band

I had a friend in high school who was one of those successful, popular, volunteering, leadership types. He got into a good college and one night took mushrooms and freaked out and slit his throat and jumped off the balcony. From what I heard, it was solely due to the crazy trip, he never displayed any indications that he would do something like that had he been sober.
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:16 PM   #56
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by noa View Post
I had a friend in high school who was one of those successful, popular, volunteering, leadership types. He got into a good college and one night took mushrooms and freaked out and slit his throat and jumped off the balcony. From what I heard, it was solely due to the crazy trip, he never displayed any indications that he would do something like that had he been sober.
I'm sorry to hear that, Dude.

Be careful. Prescription drugs, especially as we age, can have just as serious side-effects, if not moreso.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:39 PM   #57
Phobia

Guy I was in the USMC with killed a female Marine because he was involved in a love triangle with her. Dumped her body literally in a dumpster. She was probably the homeliest girl I've ever seen in my life. Shows you how desperate military guys are on base when 49 men are chasing one lady.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:40 PM   #58
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phobia View Post
Guy I was in the USMC with killed a female Marine because he was involved in a love triangle with her. Dumped her body literally in a dumpster. She was probably the homeliest girl I've ever seen in my life. Shows you how desperate military guys are on base when 49 men are chasing one lady.
That's awful
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 11:57 PM   #59
Sprinkle in some Mahomes

I killed my bottle of whiskey tonight.
TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.TimeForWasp has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.
Old 04-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #60
MVP

When I was in high school my best friend had a twin sister, and the three of us used to hang out together all the time. During our junior year his sister went on a shopping trip by herself to a neighboring town. She was never seen again.

Her body was found months later in a dump in another city. It turns out she was one of the 41 victims of Gerald Stano, one of the most prolific mass murderers ever.

Years later, I was sitting in a small pub in Port Orange, Florida when a not very attractive women sat down next to me and first tried to get me to buy her a drink, then asked to borrow twenty dollars. The answer to each request was no. She eventually got up and left, but after that I would every now and then see her hanging around the bar.

I would eventually see her face again on the "picture tube". Her name was Aileen Wuornos, the female mass murderer who offed seven men here in the state of Florida. They made a movie called "Monster" about her starring Charlize Theron.

Why couldn't it have been Charlize who sit down and asked for me to buy her a drink that night...
mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.mikey23545 is obviously part of the inner Circle.