Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:07 PM   #16
The chosen one

Went to school and graduated with 2 murders. Hung out with them until high school.

Worked and supervised a girl who just went to court for murder, found not guilty of killing an infant.

Worked with a guy who robbed several banks, became homeless and raped a girl or two.

One of the teachers I was an aide for is currently in prison waiting for trial for apparently doing inappropriate things with high school girls.
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:09 PM   #17
Rockin' yer FACE OFF!

A cousin of my wife is doing life in prison for rape and murder. Been locked up since the early 80's. Met him at a funeral, they let him out for an hour to attend, it was his grandfather. Weird. Dude shows up in shackles and an orange jumper. Pays respects and has to leave. Creepy bastard too...
InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.InChiefsHeaven is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:13 PM   #18
Seasons in the Abyss

I used to hang out with a guy in a group of mutual friends. He got into a fight one night and got embarrassed over a girl. He went home and got a boye knife, came back and stabbed the ****er 3 dozen times and killed him.

He's in leavenworth for murder. They tried to claim self defense and intimidation, the only problem was he went home to get the knife. I think they got him for premeditation too, but not sure. Skyler was his name and it happened in Manhattan.
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:16 PM   #19
Paladin

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoneyBadger View Post
Went to school and graduated with 2 murders. Hung out with them until high school.

Worked and supervised a girl who just went to court for murder, found not guilty of killing an infant.

Worked with a guy who robbed several banks, became homeless and raped a girl or two.

One of the teachers I was an aide for is currently in prison waiting for trial for apparently doing inappropriate things with high school girls.
You are the only constant in all of these unrelated stories. You should think hard about that.
Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.Setsuna threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #20
What's up braj?

My mom used to work with a serial rapist. They would be the only two in the office at around 6 am and she would literally lock herself in the office with him.

Oddly enough, he was always scared of her.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:17 PM   #21
What's up braj?

My friends mom also got raped by the cops.
Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.Jewish Rabbi is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #22
The White Skip Bayless

My cousin is in Leavenworth for 1st degree murder
Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.Shogun has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:20 PM   #23
The Collective Unconscious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi View Post
My friends mom also got raped by the cops.
Did you witness it? If not, you're killing the spirit of the thread.
58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.58-4ever 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #24
What's up braj?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 58-4ever View Post
Did you witness it? If not, you're killing the spirit of the thread.
Sorry. Bring down the banhammer.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #25
remember, remember

was this the one who committed suicide at the university ave garage?
Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.Ebolapox is too fat/Omaha.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:24 PM   #26
Constable of Untruths

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
When I was a grad student teaching Freshman Comp. one of my students killed his girlfriend. The police pulled me out of class and interviewed me and tole me to be on the lookout for him. He turned himself in the next day. Guy was a good writer.
Freshman Comp., really?

JK
LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.LoneWolf is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:25 PM   #27
"I'm with you fellers"

Where to start.

I grew up living across the street from the house where;

Bold and Brassy: Oklahoma's Own Black Widow is the true story of a 1908 murder that scandalized the nation. When Lawrence Matthews was found dead in his barn, it was assumed that mules had kicked him to death--until rumors started to spread about his widow Lorena Matthews and the Chicksaw hired hand, Jim Chapman, who spent a great deal of time alone with the boss' wife. Lorena was declared an unfit mother and ordered to give up her children to a guardian; instead, she took them and fled to Canada to reunite with her lover. At the time, the case was luridly sensational, and Lorena Matthews' life after the trial is itself a surprise. Black-and-white photographs illustrate this fascinating and extensively researched true crime account.

I played in the barn and house a lot as a child and never knew of any of it until a book was written about it when I was 30.

Next, the summer of 1988 I played coed softball with a quiet redhead;

On June 8, 1988 the nude bodies of Mark and Delores Stepp were discovered in the bedroom of their home. They had been viciously murdered; stabbed a total of 27 times, plus Mark Stepp had been shot as well.

The normally peaceful town of Stillwater, Oklahoma was shocked. Some feared drug-crazed addicts, or a Satanic ritual killing while others thought it was related to the Stepps' secret involvement in nudist activities.

The Stepps were regarded as a model American family, but following the police investigation, two likely suspects emerge -- Francine Stepp, the couple's daughter, and her best friend, Cindy Wynn.

Why would a teenager who "had everything" brutally murder her own parents?

I now live a few miles from the Clutter house;

Its' a small world but I would hate to have to mow it.
Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.Mr. Wizard would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #28
The chosen one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Setsuna View Post
You are the only constant in all of these unrelated stories. You should think hard about that.
I guess I drive people crazy. I've had plenty of crazy ex's too.
HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.HoneyBadger would the whole thing.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:26 PM   #29
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebolapox View Post
was this the one who committed suicide at the university ave garage?
The ten-story monstrosity.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:29 PM   #30
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

My ex-wife.

*shudder*
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.