Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 04-15-2013, 08:39 PM  
Now you've pissed me off!

Brushes with Madness

Planet,

Today I was reminded of how often I live in a cocoon. I overheard some coworkers talking about a recent murder that happened in town, they then mentioned a past incident regarding a student and suspicious circumstances.

It turns out that a student committed suicide eight months ago by jumping off of a parking garage in town. Some months after his death, multiple witnesses came forward implicating him in the death of a professor, including bludgeoning and immolation, in a parking garage no less, eight years earlier. These witnesses claimed they were afraid to come forward for fear of reprisal.

It turns out that the now deceased student was a student of mine a few summers ago. He came off as a bit irascible, but it's difficult to conceptualize occupying a shared space with an alleged murderer for six hours a week.

Needless to say, spooky.

Any similar events from you all?
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 PM
Simply Red
This message has been deleted by Simply Red. Reason: sorry i'm a idiot
Old 04-15-2013, 08:41 PM   #2
In Search of a Life

When I was a grad student teaching Freshman Comp. one of my students killed his girlfriend. The police pulled me out of class and interviewed me and tole me to be on the lookout for him. He turned himself in the next day. Guy was a good writer.
NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.NewChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #3
Tossed Salad & Scrambled Eggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewChief View Post
When I was a grad student teaching Freshman Comp. one of my students killed his girlfriend. The police pulled me out of class and interviewed me and tole me to be on the lookout for him. He turned himself in the next day. Guy was a good writer.
Jovan could have been the next John Grisham, I tells ya
Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Dante84 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #4
GBM 8-12-15

I look forward to Hamas' threads.

It's usually a vocabulary lesson.

BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigMeatballDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 08:43 PM   #5
MVP

One of my wife's good friends went to prom with one of the boys that allegedly murdered that journalist in Columbia, MO. She's became a good friend of mine as well, and swears he would have never done it. She's a little naive though I tend to doubt her judgement. Sweet girl none the less.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:44 PM   #6
You Sweetie!

Yeah though - Mike a neighbor blew a hole in his chest. Right off of 15th street in Blue Springs - 92ish
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #7
Now you've pissed me off!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crispystl420 View Post
One of my wife's good friends went to prom with one of the boys that allegedly murdered that journalist in Columbia, MO. She's became a good friend of mine as well, and swears he would have never done it. She's a little naive though I tend to doubt her judgement. Sweet girl none the less.
There are a lot of people in the CoMo area who are highly suspect of that case.
'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.'Hamas' Jenkins is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:45 PM   #8
Rabbi Goldmann

When I was a child, my stepmom was walking us by Penn Valley park when a shooting happened. I remember her jumping on me and my brother and hearing shrieks close by. Person was shot dead right by us. That's all I recall. Probably needed gun control so the guy wouldn't have died.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #9
The Maintenance Guy

In a fit of jealous rage a guy I grew up with drug his estranged wife out of the convenience store she was working in and capped her right in the parking lot, then offed himself in his car a few minutes later.
Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bugeater is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:47 PM   #10
When a nightmare becomes real

I killed Paul Allen with an axe. In the face.
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:52 PM   #11
I got Rice cookin in the micro

I saw Shawn Marion shoot a jumpshot in person.
Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.Demonpenz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:54 PM   #12
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins View Post
There are a lot of people in the CoMo area who are highly suspect of that case.
This girl swears that the one she dated is innocent and the other was totally responsible, but I haven't gleaned enough info to make a decision. Honestly though I haven't researched it enough to decide either way.
crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.crispystl Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 04-15-2013, 08:57 PM   #13
When a nightmare becomes real

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonpenz View Post
I saw Shawn Marion shoot a jumpshot in person.
Man, what an experience
Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.Saulbadguy threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:02 PM   #14
I'll be back.

One time I tailgated with this dude named Barry. We chatted a lot on the internet.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 04-15-2013, 09:04 PM   #15
Seasons in the Abyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice View Post
One time I tailgated with this dude named Barry. We chatted a lot on the internet.
and he wanted to kick your ass right?
MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.MeatRock is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.