Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 10-31-2020, 12:05 PM  
Life is changing..

Alright www.chiefsplanet.com --- we need to find a way to capture Psyche

There's a really long article posted in the spoiler tab if you care to read it. We need to get our top people at www.chiefsplanet.com on harvesting this bastard.

Psyche, an asteroid believed to be worth $10,000 quadrillion, is observed through Hubble Telescope in new study

Spoiler!
TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.TLO is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:15 PM   #2
Suupraa Geniuuusss

First, we need to build a steam-powered rocketship . . .
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:18 PM   #3
Cheat Death

Re-elect W. Bush
KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:33 PM
notorious
This message has been deleted by notorious.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:34 PM
Kman34
This message has been deleted by Kman34.
Old 10-31-2020, 12:41 PM   #4
My Mamma Says

Harry Stamper and a lot of the crew died but A.J. is still around.. Maybe we could get him to help.
Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Kman34 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 12:50 PM   #5
Arrowhead Trail of Tears

Have Mahomes throw a football at it and knock it down, we run and grab it, profit $$$
TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.TribalElder is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:28 PM   #6
"You like to drink?"

Stay away from te Akwa!
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 01:40 PM   #7
I'm with the banned.

I have no time for asteroids that have the temerity to exclude Cape Cod when sizing themselves after Massachusetts.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:16 PM   #8
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

"You want the moon Mary? I'll just throw a lasso around it and catch it."
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 02:16 PM   #9
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
I have no time for asteroids that have the temerity to exclude Cape Cod when sizing themselves after Massachusetts.
You got plenty of time on Sundays
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2020, 04:02 PM   #10
I'm with the banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptlyon View Post
You got plenty of time on Sundays
True that. I watched maybe three hours of football last season and I've gotten in about 10 minutes this season. I think I've successfully kicked the habit.
ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.ClevelandBronco is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:05 PM   #11
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco View Post
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 04:20 PM   #12
Court Jester

The last thing we need is another Massachusetts.
Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.Spott is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2020, 08:05 PM   #13
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

I've been thinking about this, but didn't remember to respond.

First off, it's really worth $10 quadrillion, then it's worth going to get. A mission to get there won't cost that much. At least, I don't think it would. You don't need a manned mission. Just send a robot up there with some big thrusters. All you'd have to do is slow the thing down a bit and change the orbit so that it moves to a more eccentric orbit. Piece of cake. You'd just want to buy insurance in case you mess up a calculation and accidentally ram the thing into the earth and destroy all life.

So why aren't they doing it? Simple. The price isn't taking into account supply and demand. Adding that much to the supply of iron would tank prices. Iron would become the cheapest material on earth. We'd use it in all sorts of new ways due to its low price. We'd wear iron clothing. We'd eat iron food. We'd fly airplanes made of iron. And it would still be dirt cheap. So I think it's not going to happen for that reason.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-05-2020, 09:42 PM   #14
Veteran

If we can get it into earth orbit then we can just mine it for spacemaking spaceships and space stations. Considering the most expensive part about space is getting KGs into orbit with that will help a ton to have plenty of resources nearby ot just mine. From there we only need to figure out how to manufacture fuel, which is tough because most of the best candidates like methane aren't in enough abundance nearby.

But we can make some big spaceships with that much iron. I've heard that Psyche is the metal core of former planet that was destroyed by an impact waaay back in the early days of the solar system and the asteroid belt is then rubble of the outside stuff.
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-05-2020, 09:43 PM   #15
Veteran

Also, we could make a literal Chiefs Planet...
Cornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliCornstock 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote