Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 05-02-2020, 03:25 PM  
In Search of a Life

Which streaming services or apps do you subscribe to?

Its getting hard to keep up now....

Peacock and HBOMax soon!

Netflix
HBO Go
Hulu
Amazon Prime
Disney+
CBS All Access
Sling TV
Fubo TV
Crackle
Pluto TV
Quibi

and about a million more.....
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:31 AM   #46
Everybody Lies.

On and off: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and on occasions Disney Plus.

Almost forgot - if you're into horror or thrillers, Shudder is good. They have a fair amount of exclusive/original content. I don't know if their original movies are any good. Probably not. And they have The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs. That's the big seller for me personally.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:55 AM   #47
Has a particular set of skills

Netflix, CBS All Access, Apple+, Amazon Prime, HBO Max, Disney+(Hulu and ESPN+ included).
BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigRedChief is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:22 AM   #48
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
On and off: Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and on occasions Disney Plus.

Almost forgot - if you're into horror or thrillers, Shudder is good. They have a fair amount of exclusive/original content. I don't know if their original movies are any good. Probably not. And they have The Last Drive-In with Joe Bob Briggs. That's the big seller for me personally.
Yea, i had Shudder for a trial one time. It was good!
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:03 PM   #49
Damn it feels good.

Netflix, YouTube TV, Spotify Premium, Disney+, SiriusXM

Those are the ones I pay for. I also get Hulu from a friend whom I also share Netflix with.

I watch a TON of regular YouTube lately. This is a ridiculous time for content, I can't even imagine ever running out of cool shit to watch on YouTube.
SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.SuperChief is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 10-31-2020, 10:19 PM   #50
Supporter

I have the disney plus bundle for free with my Verizon account. I also subscribe to Netflix, Philo and CBS all access. With the antenna and DVR, YouTube, and all the other stuff available for free, that's plenty. I used to subscribe to DirecTV Now, but dropped it because they kept raising the price. I also subscribe to Sling right before a Chiefs Monday night game, but I drop it when they have no more MNF games.
jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.jjchieffan is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:19 PM   #51
Hockey Town

It'd be nice if Netflix would stop raising prices.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 07:25 PM   #52
Mod Team

I don't pay for Netflix...........

I only watch it when I'm Netflix and chill with your mom, Deberg.
lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.lewdog is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-01-2020, 08:08 PM   #53
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
It'd be nice if Netflix would stop raising prices.
It’s still a solid deal
Old 11-02-2020, 11:05 AM   #54
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vailpass View Post
What do you like about YT Premium?
No ads at all + background play. There is a download feature for offline watching but I don't use it. Oh yeah, as a bonus you get YT music.
Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.Kopinto is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 11-02-2020, 01:34 PM   #55
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopinto View Post
No ads at all + background play. There is a download feature for offline watching but I don't use it. Oh yeah, as a bonus you get YT music.
Thanks.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 08:40 AM   #56
In Search of a Life

CBS all access is now Paramount+ as of today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tec...know-at-launch
Old 03-04-2021, 09:34 AM   #57
You're CARICATURES, ALL of you

Some comments about HBO Max are that it's not worth it. Is this still case even with some movies getting release to HBO Max the same day as theaters?

I was thinking about subscribing but sounds like the content is limited.
KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.KC_Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:26 AM   #58
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post
Some comments about HBO Max are that it's not worth it. Is this still case even with some movies getting release to HBO Max the same day as theaters?

I like it more than most. But I don’t pay extra for it as it’s included in my AT&T streaming package. Plus, I haven’t had HBO in a long time so I’m getting caught up on stuff I missed.
Old 03-04-2021, 11:37 AM   #59
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC_Lee View Post

I guess it would be worth it if you wanted to binge watch their old series or really want to watch their current stuff. I think the movies that they show same day are somewhat limited so I am not sure it justifies the monthly cost. Bit again for some it's not bad, I just won't spend that much a month. I can have Disney+ and Netflix (which TMobile) mostly pays for for less than HBO Max.
tredadda has disabled reputation
Old 03-04-2021, 11:39 AM   #60
Three-Pat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
CBS all access is now Paramount+ as of today.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tec...know-at-launch
The pricing surprises me a little. I figured they would see Disney + as their main competition and would try to price accordingly and not offer a more expensive "without ads" option. Perhaps I am incorrect, either way it doesn't look appealing at all to me.
tredadda has disabled reputation