Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 07-15-2015, 08:45 AM  
Supporter

Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread

Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408

Last edited by Buehler445; 03-02-2020 at 09:14 AM..
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 02:27 AM   #15721
Snacks Are Under My Apron

Homemade Chili Everything...

Tamale Spread
Chili Dogs (Hebrew National Beef)
Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Cream Style Corn
Cinnamon Rolls
Frito Chili Pie
Chili Cheese French Fries
And Toppings Galore For All.

Great Night With The Family.
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2020, 07:25 AM   #15722
Bono & Grbac wasn't enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by threebag02 View Post
Homemade Chili Everything...

Tamale Spread
Chili Dogs (Hebrew National Beef)
Jalapeño Cheddar Cornbread with Cream Style Corn
Cinnamon Rolls
Frito Chili Pie
Chili Cheese French Fries
And Toppings Galore For All.

Great Night With The Family.
Yes! This guy gets it!
ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.ptlyon is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-29-2020, 05:50 PM   #15723
Snacks Are Under My Apron

About Chili’d the **** out...
threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.threebag is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-31-2020, 09:21 AM   #15724
Cheat Death

Nobody:

Me on a journey to find the best tamales in the 60647

Spicy green chicken have cleared the sinuses

KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.KCUnited is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:48 PM   #15725
Supporter

Had a similar experience KCU. This mexican gal started selling these meals out of This little bitty storefront. She has a rack of breakfast burritos that are wonderful and then one meal. It’s really the last thing my diet or wallet needed but it’s legit.

Today was pozole. Never had it but it looked good. I got an order and promptly got my face burned off. I put the provided veggies in it which mellowed it some. It was goddamned good but it was plenty hot.

Sinuses cleared and an unusual warmth in my stomach.

Life is good.

Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2020, 02:58 PM   #15726
pie is never free

Jacks Mexican pizza doctored up with some leftover chorizo, extra cheddar, diced tomato and shredded lettuce... budget gourmet!
Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:42 AM   #15727
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buehler445 View Post
Today was pozole. Never had it but it looked good. I got an order and promptly got my face burned off. I put the provided veggies in it which mellowed it some. It was goddamned good but it was plenty hot.
Was the pozole too hot your your poohole this morning?

Get it?
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 11-08-2020, 12:45 PM   #15728
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadzooks View Post
Was the pozole too hot your your poohole this morning?

Get it?
LOL

Nah. Even though my gut felt like a nuclear reactor, all is good in the Southern Hemisphere
Old 11-09-2020, 06:07 PM   #15729
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Mrs. GloryDayz made a dish with spinich noodles, smoked chicken, and Alfredo sauce. It's friggin awesome.
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 02:19 PM   #15730
Suupraa Geniuuusss

A buddy of mine gave me a bottle of this stuff and it’s really pretty good. And it’s not as hot as you’d think. It’s kind of like a BBQ sauce with a good spicy kick, but not overwhelmingly spicy. Which is great, because my innards can’t take the suicide-level hot stuff anymore. Good enough that I put in an order that just arrived today.
Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Megatron96 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 05:58 PM   #15731
Politically Incorrect

Quote:
Originally Posted by GloryDayz View Post
Mrs. GloryDayz made a dish with spinich noodles, smoked chicken, and Alfredo sauce. It's friggin awesome.
I'm rarely a fan of Alfredo dishes when I go out to eat because they turn pasta into soup with too much sauce but this looks PERFECT!

Mrs Glorydayz gets two thumbs up.
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 06:08 PM   #15732
Ultrabanned

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.Pablo is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 06:24 PM   #15733
Politically Incorrect

Now you're just showing off!
scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.scho63 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-11-2020, 10:55 PM   #15734
(Sir/Yes Sir/Aye Aye Sir)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scho63 View Post
I'm rarely a fan of Alfredo dishes when I go out to eat because they turn pasta into soup with too much sauce but this looks PERFECT!

Mrs Glorydayz gets two thumbs up.
She says thank you..
GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.GloryDayz is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-12-2020, 12:19 AM   #15735
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pablo View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 5 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote