Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center
Register FAQDonate Members List Calendar

Old 09-05-2019, 05:31 PM  
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Anybody like rock and roll?

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-17-2020, 07:39 PM   #211
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by htismaqe View Post
I detest the Cure.
Yea. Who knew DeepPurple was an EMO?

Here's your new avatar, DP:
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2020, 07:39 PM   #212
Fatrick Mahomes

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Yea. Who knew DeepPurple was an EMO?
*goth
St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.St. Patty's Fire is too fat/Omaha.
Old 10-17-2020, 08:33 PM   #213
I could of gone pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire View Post
*goth
You're right, Sisters of Mercy is one of my favorite bands, I had their first 3 albums when they came out. Thanks to MTV for that.

Also thanks to the old Night Flight TV show on USA Network on Saturday night I got into Bauhaus and Peter Murphy. Here's Peter from the David Bowie movie "The Hunger".

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 10-17-2020, 10:13 PM   #214
'Tis my eye!

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Wow, I like Ween.
Dean Ween is ****ing hilarious.
htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.htismaqe is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 05:07 PM   #215
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.Merde Furieux is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-30-2020, 06:38 PM   #216
pie is never free

Pink Fairies, loving that vintage sound

I'll see you that and match you this old school jam

Heading out to a party at 15-21 and wanna get your game on? just lay this on for mental some juice

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-09-2020, 03:49 PM   #217
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
Pink Fairies, loving that vintage sound

I'll see you that and match you this old school jam

Heading out to a party at 15-21 and wanna get your game on? just lay this on for mental some juice

I got to see LA Guns in NYC, I guess it was the 90's (very lost decade for me)

Old 11-13-2020, 04:22 PM   #218
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Old 11-13-2020, 08:38 PM   #219
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Anybody like rock and roll?

Bob does!

I've always like this guy! Pat Travers, here he is with Snorting Wiskey & Boom Boom together. He really gets down on the guitar with this one.

ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Thumbs Up 2 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2020, 09:09 PM   #220
pie is never free

My top two Seeger tunes

Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Easy 6 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-13-2020, 09:22 PM   #221
Time For Your Wake Up Call !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Easy 6 View Post
My top two Seeger tunes

Seger & SBB was awesome!
ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.ROYC75 has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 11-14-2020, 10:59 AM   #222
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Bob does!

I've always like this guy! Pat Travers, here he is with Snorting Wiskey & Boom Boom together. He really gets down on the guitar with this one.

I got to see Pat Travers live at the Iron Coffins MC 50th anniversary party in Monroe Michigan about 4 years ago.

Old 11-14-2020, 05:29 PM   #223
I could of gone pro

Seger fans, check this guy out.

DeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliDeepPurple 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 11-20-2020, 06:30 PM   #224
Beijing Joe Birdbrain

Old 11-20-2020, 06:33 PM   #225
Beijing Joe Birdbrain