Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 08-20-2019, 01:30 PM  
oxymoron

Bond 25: No Time To Die

Last edited by keg in kc; 08-20-2019 at 01:54 PM..
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-24-2020, 09:34 PM   #76
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
Asking $600 million is literally a joke.

Instead, it appears that this will sit on the shelf until 2022 at the earliest while MGM will need to spend another $50-$100 million worldwide in marketing costs, which is extremely risky considering that there's no guarantee that audiences will return to movie theaters, or if movie theaters will even be open at that time.

The only word that fits this decision by the Broccoli's and MGM is dumb.
Yep. It’s very likely this film moves again.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-25-2020, 06:14 PM   #77
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRedChief View Post
yeah, I figured that. Like I said, no motivation. What’s on there I should see?
unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.unlurking Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:21 PM   #78
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Asking $600 million is literally a joke.

Instead, it appears that this will sit on the shelf until 2022 at the earliest while MGM will need to spend another $50-$100 million worldwide in marketing costs, which is extremely risky considering that there's no guarantee that audiences will return to movie theaters, or if movie theaters will even be open at that time.

The only word that fits this decision by the Broccoli's and MGM is dumb.
Just read it’s most likely getting bumped down the road again from its April spot. Crazy.
Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Deberg_1990 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-12-2021, 11:02 PM   #79
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 View Post
Just read it’s most likely getting bumped down the road again from its April spot. Crazy.
The budget to date sits right around $300 million.

Netflix and other streamers offered as much as $425 million but MGM passed.

What a disaster.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-21-2021, 10:14 PM   #80
In Search of a Life

Got bumped to Oct 2021 today. A bunch of other stuff got bumped to the fall as well.

I’ll bet Disney will bump Black Widow soon. Disney + perhaps?

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 01-21-2021 at 10:23 PM..
Old 01-21-2021, 11:12 PM   #81
Supporter

I don’t think there’s any reason to put Black Widow on Disney+.

Disney isn’t willing to lose money on it what will likely be a $750 million dollar box office, especially considering the upcoming slate of Marvel properties that will run through August, with more Star Wars coming soon as well with The Bad Batch.
DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaneMcCloud is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-22-2021, 07:10 AM   #82
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I don’t think there’s any reason to put Black Widow on Disney+.

Disney isn’t willing to lose money on it what will likely be a $750 million dollar box office, especially considering the upcoming slate of Marvel properties that will run through August, with more Star Wars coming soon as well with The Bad Batch.
I was thinking they might bump it if it messes with their timeline? Like if there’s something in Captain America and Winter Soldier or Loki that might reveal something with Black Widow?

But maybe not since Black Widow is a prequel?
Old 10-07-2021, 09:23 PM   #83
In Search of a Life

Just watched it. So so great! Loved every second of it. The action was top notch, and all the women too! Loved all the little callbacks to previous movies in the series.

Had a great little running gag about ‘007’. Great send off for Craig.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2021, 11:04 PM   #84
Veteran

Quote:
Just watched it. So so great! Loved every second of it. The action was top notch, and all the women too! Loved all the little callbacks to previous movies in the series.

Had a great little running gag about ‘007’. Great send off for Craig.
Good to hear! I noticed its almost 3 hours long. Does it drag a bit ?

Also how was Rami Malek as the villain in this?
sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.sully1983 Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 10-08-2021, 05:23 AM   #85
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by sully1983 View Post
Good to hear! I noticed its almost 3 hours long. Does it drag a bit ?

Also how was Rami Malek as the villain in this?
I think it was about 2 hrs and 45 minutes? I didn’t think it dragged at all.

An interesting choice I’ve never seen before is the pre title sequence was the longest I’ve ever seen in a movie. The classic Bond song and titles didn’t start until about 25-30 minutes in the movie.

Malek was good. He doesn’t even show up until about an hour and 15 in. He reminded me a little of some of the old classic Villians from the Roger Moore era. Over the top with a huge island lair/hideout. Which is silly, ( where does he get the money to build all this? Why do all these hundreds of guys work for him?) but I liked it was a throwback.

I will say there are some reveals and plot development at the end that might bother some Fans. I thought it fit with this particular version of Bond.

Last edited by Deberg_1990; 10-08-2021 at 05:33 AM..
Old 10-08-2021, 07:21 AM   #86
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by keg in kc View Post
Probably buried in this thread somewhere, but I think she replaces him before the movie. He's out, she's the new 007.

Which does not necessarily mean she's 007 after...
I thought this was done really well in the movie. Yes, technically she’s the new 007 in the movie. But it wasn’t presented in a ‘girl power’ sort of way. She’s just kick ass and shown as Bonds equal in a matter of fact way. I liked their relationship. Well done.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:15 AM   #87
Veteran

Quote:
I thought this was done really well in the movie. Yes, technically she’s the new 007 in the movie. But it wasn’t presented in a ‘girl power’ sort of way. She’s just kick ass and shown as Bonds equal in a matter of fact way. I liked their relationship. Well done.

Yeah, **** this shit.
Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.Mennonite threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2021, 10:31 AM   #88
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mennonite View Post
Yeah, **** this shit.
I don’t think she’s going to be 007 beyond this movie. They very likely reboot like they always do.
Old 10-08-2021, 06:49 PM   #89
MVP

Thought it was good, I'd put it at 3rd best by a hair below Skyfall for Craig Bond movies. I felt that Rami wasn't given enough to do in this movie. A slight waste considering how talented he is. But overall a good watch and would recommend to most people. The "bond replacement" isn't nearly the factor I thought it would be, and I surprisingly found the two worked decently together.
BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.BigBeauford is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 10-10-2021, 05:54 PM   #90
Mahomes Dynasty

Movie was alright.

I liked all of the Craig/Bond films.

But this was probably the worst of them all IMO.
CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.CoMoChief is too fat/Omaha.