Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 08-10-2019, 09:45 PM  
I'll be back.

2019 Chiefs photos

Let's get this thread started early.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:20 AM   #46
You don't faze me, Gobble.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTVietnam View Post
Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Mama Hip Rockets is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 11-04-2019, 11:22 AM   #47
mod-ish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedRaider56 View Post
That second photo of Hill laid out is top notch. 1st one is pretty damn good too.
Yeah. His effort on that catch was amazing.
Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 11-06-2019, 06:23 PM   #48
I'll be back.

i love this team

so much

Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2019, 06:10 PM   #49
I'll be back.

still love this team

god damn honey B is kinda sexy

CRUNCH

ALSO sexy

sexy sexy

da user da user

no fumblez guyz

wo lil dood

Old 12-03-2019, 06:12 PM   #50
I'll be back.

holy ****

Old 12-03-2019, 06:16 PM   #51
I'll be back.

o fuk

Old 12-03-2019, 06:24 PM   #52
I'll be back.

i missed a bit so we're going in reverse order but LOOK AT DEM GUNS

O FUK

HI DJ

running over da chuggers

el touchdown

hi DJ

left grasping

we won

mmm feel this man's pectoralis major

Old 12-08-2019, 07:54 PM   #53
I'll be back.

Old 12-09-2019, 12:51 AM   #54
I'll be back.

CURHS TEH BRADE

NOOOPE

BYE

STILL MVP

THORVIS

WAKANDA

IM ****ING EATING

WELCOME TO THE LAND OF BREE

EDELMAN PENIS TINY

NOM NOM NOM

SO TINY

HELLO FRIENDS LET US WIN THIS GAME

YES LET US

OH LAWD WE DID IT AND I HELPED

OMG

THE AVENGERS

DIE BITCH

WE GOT KEYS

FIN

Last edited by Hammock Parties; 12-09-2019 at 08:46 AM..
Old 12-13-2019, 03:48 PM   #55
I'll be back.

**** this one is great too

Old 12-13-2019, 04:50 PM   #56
Banned

Brady clearly likes and respects Mahomes. And I bet it's a relationship that continues after Brady retires, learning quite a bit along the way. Stop with the Die Bitch shit.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 04:54 PM   #57
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
Brady clearly likes and respects Mahomes. And I bet it's a relationship that continues after Brady retires, learning quite a bit along the way. Stop with the Die Bitch shit.
mortally wound, bitch
Old 12-13-2019, 04:58 PM   #58
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties View Post
mortally wound, bitch
I see Brady in the Alpha position telling Mahomes, "You did good, kid". And Mahomes looking at him all like "OMG, it's Tom Brady telling my I did good!"

And I DIG that.
eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.eDave is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 12-13-2019, 05:13 PM   #59
I'll be back.

**** that shit

that's why mahomes mom said he needs to be meaner
Old 12-15-2019, 05:02 PM   #60
I'll be back.