Home Mail Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > The Lounge > Washington DC and The Holy Land

Old 08-20-2019, 09:52 PM  
Veteran

Trump, courting Jewish votes, invokes anti-Semitic trope, infuriates Jewish leaders

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...loyalty-remark

Quote:
Trump had earlier said, “I think Jewish people that vote for a Democrat — I think it shows either a total lack of knowledge or great disloyalty.”

Quote:
Trump has previously conflated Jewish Americans with Israelis. In April, speaking to the Republican Jewish Coalition, Trump called Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu “your prime minister.”
What a shocker that Jews vote blue by a margin of 3 or 4 to 1, when this is how the retarded leader of the Republican Party tries to appeal to them
EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.EmojiMania < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:27 AM   #16
Where's my WALL?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea View Post
Don't worry emojimania, they weren't going to vote for Trump anyway.

Chump is the LAST person to bitch about loyalty,after he completely failed his most loyal voters on immigration. He’s the least loyal son of a bitch ever
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:29 AM   #17
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Over Yonder View Post
Years ago, I had a discussion with a guy about the Jewish vote. I have said on here before it seems to me that the Jewish vote should go overwhelmingly R. Similar to how the Evangelical vote does. Of course, it doesn't.

He said he believed the Jewish vote in America was the bleeding heart type liberal vote. Like the 60s- 80's Democrats. He speculated that they were reflecting on their own history and felt a big government full of bleeding heart types were their best protection against bad crap happening to them again.

I'm probably not wording this correctly, it's been years ago. But that was his take to the best of my recollection
I wonder what Evangelicals would think of Ben Shapiro, if they knew and heard him say Christ "got what he deserved" or "had it coming to him?" Iirc, the context was He was a Jewish zealot or something along those lines so deserved it. Saw him say it on a You Tube.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:34 AM   #18
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch View Post
Chump is the LAST person to bitch about loyalty,after he completely failed his most loyal voters on immigration. He’s the least loyal son of a bitch ever
Well, he could do more there but he has been stopped. There's a thing called civics and that promise required congress. But I would add: TPP and working with the Iran deal but inspect, inspect, inspect, when he knew they were complying; not starting any wars for globalism but now suggesting a naval blockade of Venezuela which is an act of war; dealing with ISIS then getting out of Syria but we're still there even have a base; now even walking back forced vaccinations. I hear those are coming.

It's true he hasn't started any new wars but I have read there was some blocking of a ship to Venezuela.
BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.BucEyedPea is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:37 AM   #19
Where's my WALL?

Quote:
Well, he could do more there but he has been stopped. There's a thing called civics and that promise required congress. But I would add: TPP and working with the Iran deal but inspect, inspect, inspect, when he knew they were complying; not starting any wars for globalism but now suggesting a naval blockade of Venezuela which is an act of war; dealing with ISIS then getting out of Syria but we're still there even have a base; now even walking back forced vaccinations. I hear those are coming.

It's true he hasn't started any new wars but I have read there was some blocking of a ship to Venezuela.
Wrong. He could’ve shut the govt down permanently but caved.
Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Prison Bitch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #20
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!

Quote:
Wrong. He could’ve shut the govt down permanently but caved.
Ok. That's true.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:47 AM   #21
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!

Oh, wait. The congress would impeach him, just to open it again. He was under the Mueller threat then.
Old 08-21-2019, 06:50 AM   #22
Where's my WALL?

enoch
@rekon345

19m
One of the persistent successes of Trump has been his unyielding honesty about Israel's firm grip on US politics. Unlike other leaders, Trump is too stupid to even begin to be subtle.
Old 08-21-2019, 07:32 AM   #23
MVP

He just kept going:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
....like he’s the King of Israel. They love him like he is the second coming of God...But American Jews don’t know him or like him. They don’t even know what they’re doing or saying anymore. It makes no sense! But that’s OK, if he keeps doing what he’s doing, he’s good for.....
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-21-2019, 07:46 AM   #24
MVP

Calls some anti-semitic in the morning.

Tweets anti-semitic tropes in the afternoon.

The president everyone.
Loneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliLoneiguana 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-21-2019, 12:30 PM   #25
Mile High Mafia

Quote:
I wonder what Evangelicals would think of Ben Shapiro, if they knew and heard him say Christ "got what he deserved" or "had it coming to him?" Iirc, the context was He was a Jewish zealot or something along those lines so deserved it. Saw him say it on a You Tube.

listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.listopencil is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 08-21-2019, 12:48 PM   #26
O.M.G. My Avy's a.gif!

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
That's not it. It's another because this one doesn't have Shapiro saying Christ deserved it or had it coming. Don't have time to track it down, right now. Packing for a business trip.
Old 08-21-2019, 02:31 PM   #27
Starter

Quote:
Don't blame him, blame the voters who were suckered by one of the lamest con men I've ever seen.
AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.AdolfOliverBush must have mowed badgirl's lawn.
Old 08-21-2019, 03:12 PM   #28
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loneiguana View Post
He just kept going:

Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
· 1h
“Thank you to Wayne Allyn Root for the very nice words. “President Trump is the greatest President for Jews and for Israel in the history of the world, not just America, he is the best President for Israel in the history of the world...and the Jewish people in Israel love him....

The Jews in Israel do seem to appreciate POTUS:

> Here in the United States - not so much.

- Interesting
BanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliBanHam 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli
Old 08-21-2019, 04:20 PM   #29
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmojiMania View Post
https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...loyalty-remark

What a shocker that Jews vote blue by a margin of 3 or 4 to 1, when this is how the retarded leader of the Republican Party tries to appeal to them
Looking forward to the lastest EmojiMania faceplant is surely a bipartisan activity.

JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.JohnnyHammersticks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Old 08-21-2019, 04:28 PM   #30
MVP

Where is everyone that was in the Omar thread calling her anti semitic?