Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room

Old 07-24-2019, 03:42 PM  
In Search of a Life

NFL Training Camp 2019

Thought we could throw together a thread to post notable stuff from other TC's around the league.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 08:56 AM   #91
In Search of a Life

It's probably nothing, maybe it is.

But that's just another reason why I'd be tired of dealing with his shit. Jerry went to bat for the guy drafting him high, went to war with the commish over him, now he's being more a shit heel and holding out?

I'd ride him this year, then trade him.
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 09:30 AM   #92
In Search of a Life

This guy is a legitimate problem.

He’s worse than Tyreek. I don’t care what the media says.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:35 AM   #93
In Search of a Life

I probably wouldn't really want to deal with either of them. They're both ridiculously good so you kind of have to I guess.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:43 AM   #94
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
It's probably nothing, maybe it is.

But that's just another reason why I'd be tired of dealing with his shit. Jerry went to bat for the guy drafting him high, went to war with the commish over him, now he's being more a shit heel and holding out?

I'd ride him this year, then trade him.
There's a lot of speculation that the cowboys leaked this in order to try to get him to lower his price. I mean it's a minor car accident more than 2 years ago with the other party attempting a blatant money grab. Not like he really did some bad shit.
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 09:53 AM   #95
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
There's a lot of speculation that the cowboys leaked this in order to try to get him to lower his price. I mean it's a minor car accident more than 2 years ago with the other party attempting a blatant money grab. Not like he really did some bad shit.
It's just another notch on the "zeke is a slappy" belt though.

It's just one thing after another with the dude. Eventually, that shit matters.

I'd be about done with the dude.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2019, 10:14 AM   #96
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I probably wouldn't really want to deal with either of them. They're both ridiculously good so you kind of have to I guess.
Tyreek’s issues seem a lot more controllable. Just stay away from the bitch.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:20 AM   #97
The man you could post like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
That's probably not the only dirt they've got on him either if it's really what's going on here.
Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.Sassy Squatch is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 10:46 AM   #98
In Search of a Life

Old 07-31-2019, 10:54 AM   #99
Hockey Town

Quote:
That is going to require a high pick and a new huge contract.
Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.Mecca is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 11:59 AM   #100
Andy Reid Supporter

“You don’t need a Zeke Elliott to win a Super Bowl.” Then why the **** you draft him at 3?

Imagine if they drafted Ramsey instead. My God that defense would be in God mode
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:03 PM   #101
In Search of a Life

Shit Jerry Jones says and does to save a few bucks for 100
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:07 PM   #102
Supporter

Quote:
Murray will atleast be solid, because he's accurate. I doubt he really "busts" out but he may not ever be elite etc.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
“You don’t need a Zeke Elliott to win a Super Bowl.” Then why the **** you draft him at 3?

Imagine if they drafted Ramsey instead. My God that defense would be in God mode
That first season with dak would have been pretty rough without Elliot.

But yeah I never draft a rb high.

Elliot
Barkley
Fournette

All dumb picks.
Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.Buehler445 is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:14 PM   #103
Andy Reid Supporter

Wow I totally forgot that the Eagles acquired Malik Jackson. Uh move over Chargers, the Eagles are the most loaded team in football. Wentz is gonna be challenging Pat for the MVP this year.

That would be an amazing SB. Andy bearing his old team to finally win a ring
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:23 PM   #104
NFL's #1 Ermines Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post

I noticed when they had the draft that they've been heavily investing in front seven defensive players, so I went looking.

In their past 6 drafts, they spent...

A 2nd and a 5th in 2019 (Trysten Hill and Joe Jackson)
A 1st and a 4th in 2018 (Leighton Vander Esch and Dorrance Armstrong)
A 1st and 2 7ths in 2017 (Taco Charlton and our own Joey Ivie, along with Jordan Carell)
A 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in 2016 (Jaylon Smith, Maliek Collins, and Charles Tapper)
A 2nd, 4th, 5th, and 7th in 2015 (Randy Gregory, our own Damien Wilson, and a couple of insurance salemen)
A 2nd, 3rd, and 3 7ths in 2014 (Demarcus Lawrence, our own Anthony Hitchens, and 3 insurance salesmen)

They've drafted pretty well overall, but they just keep going. It's weird.
Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rain Man is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 07-31-2019, 12:34 PM   #105
In Search of a Life

Quote:
I would think the Jets would be allover that shit.
BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.BryanBusby has enough rep power to blowy ou to bits.