Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 01-17-2015, 05:43 PM  
oxymoron

Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric

Figure this would have a better chance of surviving in the Media Center than on the main page, and I'll be adding youtube and podcast links from time to time as I come across them, so it fits.

This has been something that's interested me from a very young age, all aspects of mysterious stuff, whether we're talking forgotten or forbidden archeology or civilization (Atlantis, pre-colombian exploration of america, etc), unexplained events (like Tunguska in 1908, the lost Roanoke Island colony, etc), paranormal events like ghosts, the study of ESP and that sort of thing, conspiracy (ranging from JFK to stuff like the perpetration of the drug war and the infilitration of the media by US intelligence) and, of course, UFOs (which to me means "unexplained" not "extraterrestrial" but that's a whole other topic).

Anything could show up, and everybody should feel free to add whatever they like. Just try to keep it as civil and respectful as possible. This is not intended to be a DC thread; it's as much for entertainment purposes as it is to solve all the world's mysteries.

**Although if anybody posts anything from Third Phase of Moon they should probably expect me to kick them in the balls.**

Few things I like to watch or listen to in no particular order (most of this can be found on itunes as well...):

The Paracast
Binall of America
The Gralian Report
The Paranormal Report
Dark City
Radio Misterioso
Open Minds (mostly their podcast)

That's it for now, just wanted to get this started. Been thinking about doing it for a while...
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:53 PM   #2
Supporter

Not so much mysterious, but modern day efforts to flesh out the area around Stonehenge. Maybe It interests me as they're doing similar stuff at nearby Cahokia Mounds.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/m...tish-monument/
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 05:54 PM   #3
oxymoron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
Not so much mysterious, but modern day efforts to flesh out the area around Stonehenge. Maybe It interests me as they're doing similar stuff at nearby Cahokia Mounds.

That kind of stuff's perfect. Really interesting. Thanks!
keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.keg in kc is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:04 PM   #4
oxymoron

I thought a couple of Steve Warner's recent Dark City shows were very interesting, although also not really in the "mystery" sphere, either.

The most recent was a show about Countess Elizabeth Bathory (15th/16th century serial killer): https://soundcloud.com/dark-weekend/professor-kim-craft

And back in December he had a show in large part about the CIA running drugs in Florida, a bit of it about a man named Barry Seal, who concidentally Tom Cruise just signed on to portray in a film called Mena: https://soundcloud.com/dark-weekend/...-to-terrorland
Old 01-17-2015, 06:09 PM   #5
Supporter

Read up on the Antikythera Mechanism.

http://nypost.com/2014/11/29/antikyt...han-you-think/
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 06:11 PM   #6
Supporter

Archimedes Palimpset

http://www.archimedespalimpsest.org/...chimedes_d.pdf
Old 01-17-2015, 06:16 PM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post

i watch every documentary i can on ancient earth. stonehedge has some great theories. some saying it was first made with wood, then with stone, then some of the stone got removed, then they excavate a bigger area and found camps that were used to build the damn thing where they have found tools and cooking utensils and what not. interesting stuff.
kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.kcxiv is too fat/Omaha.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:36 PM   #8
Bolton gonna knock you out

I have an app for Mysterious Universe. It's cool with weekly stories added. I also love anything on The Lemp mansion and Brewery, McPike mansion in Alton IL, and a lot of the haunts in Alton as my mom grew up there. The Piasa bird story is cool too, used to go see the painting (when it was actually a painting) Nd go thru those caves in the bluffs.
Also Easter Island, and the pyramids have always intrigued me.
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:40 PM   #9
mod-ish

Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.Bowser is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:45 PM   #10
You Sweetie!

The History Channel has been doing some of these - That mountain in Colorado in which is basically a city.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:46 PM   #11
You Sweetie!

Anyhow they tie that into Alien storage and all of that stuff - so it was pretty interesting.
Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.Simply Red is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:47 PM   #12
Bolton gonna knock you out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simply Red View Post
Anyhow they tie that into Alien storage and all of that stuff - so it was pretty interesting.
Wow. I'd like to see that. What show is that?
Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.Coochie liquor is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:47 PM   #13
You Sweetie!

So Keg - share - which have you found the most interesting thus far - and believable as well... ??
Old 01-17-2015, 07:48 PM   #14
You Sweetie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor View Post
Wow. I'd like to see that. What show is that?
Shit - dammit - let me research their site.
Old 01-17-2015, 07:50 PM   #15
You Sweetie!

Ok CL - I maybe shouldn't have mentioned this - let me keep searching - now I'm wondering if it was the History channel.