Home Discord Chat
Go Back   ChiefsPlanet > Nzoner's Game Room > Media Center

Old 07-06-2006, 06:31 PM  
v^V^v^V^v^V^

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

Tonight. FX. 9 PM Central.

I command you to watch.
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:07 AM   #31
MVP

when's the next season start? For some reason I thought the end of this month...Freaking love this show
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:55 AM   #32
Band

Objection, extremely racist
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 08-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #33
i guess its bittersweet poetry

Great show.
HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.HolmeZz is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:16 PM   #34
Ain't no relax!

Debut tonight...... just a bump....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-13-2007, 09:17 PM   #35
MVP

We're watching it right now! Going to make dumpster baby a star!
Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.Jilly would the whole thing.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:20 AM   #36
v^V^v^V^v^V^

I'm an abortion survivor, DAD! I survived the abortion, DAD!
Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Ultra Peanut is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:21 AM   #37
Ain't no relax!

Danny Devito tripping balls locked in a winnebago bathroom.... brilliant....

"I didn't want to be the only one trippin'".....
Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.Fish is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:27 AM   #38
Supporter

I caught this for the first time last night... it's hilarious.

I'm thinking about grabbing the season 1 and 2 DVD set today.
KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.KcMizzou is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:34 AM   #39
Please no Vick!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I caught this for the first time last night... it's hilarious.

I'm thinking about grabbing the season 1 and 2 DVD set today.

do it. i've been watching this show since day one. its the funniest thing on tv right now. this first season is really raw and very short, only about 8 episodes. the second season, becasue of DeVito's presense, got a lot more funding and made the jump to a more produced show.

Charlie makes the whole show for me.

I've got my Paddy's Pub shirt on right now

cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-14-2007, 11:36 AM   #40
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Fish
Danny Devito tripping balls locked in a winnebago bathroom.... brilliant....

"I didn't want to be the only one trippin'".....
Heh. Then they show him in the parking lot standing in a garbage can and Artemis says "I think he shit in that can"
Kclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutKclee is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-14-2007, 11:37 AM   #41
Please no Vick!!!!!!

"when the hell did I become Green Man?"
cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.cadmonkey is a favorite in the douche of the year contest.
Old 09-14-2007, 01:31 PM   #42
v^V^v^V^v^V^

Old 09-14-2007, 02:02 PM   #43
Band

is that lizard talking?
noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.noa Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.
Old 09-14-2007, 02:25 PM   #44
☻☺

did you guys see the "behind the scenes" footage?

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www2.funnyordie.com/public/flash/fodplayer.swf?1189050110" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" scale="noScale" salign="TL" bgcolor="#000000" flashvars="ratename=CHOSEN+ONE&canrate=no&autostart=false&key=60d14b6331" allowfullscreen="true" height="380" width="464">Danny DeVito & The Contract
elvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking aboutelvomito is the dumbass Milkman is always talking about
Old 09-14-2007, 02:33 PM   #45
He's Mahomie!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spicy McHaggis
It will win multiple Emmy's. And then get canceled after it's third season.

I might be bitter about something.
'Over There'?
MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.MahiMike is obviously part of the inner Circle.